THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our coordinator has no backbone doesn’t even give our lbs a chance to change the tide with pressure drop 7 and no man coversge

Went from all man to all zone no concept of mixing it up at all

Bills are just better man. In damn near every aspect. Except our kickers.

When the Running game is in negative yardage in the 2nd half you have no shot.

Yeah I mean they're just a true contender and this team isn't there yet. Opening drive was great then it all went to ****

Game over :sick:

Jacobs been a non factor. 0 yards

0 (Bennett) on defense should be getting 0 plays on the field :lol:

i was hyped after the first drive and even the proceeding 3 and out. it all went downhill FAST after that tipped ball. our OL is showing weakness and Josh doesnt look good. he still runs hard after the catch, but his timing with the blocking or something is off. i'm assuming he'll bounce back. Maxx was a no show and the D is back to being buns. i'm not tooo upset since the Bills are contenders and we're far from it. good teams will expose you and they did just that.

we just need to trade Renfrow already for any DL help. we should also experiment with Wilson in the interior.

i was hyped after the first drive and even the proceeding 3 and out. it all went downhill FAST
Eerily similar to the Carr era :lol:
They would drive down and score in the first drive then go ghost for the next 3 quarters

Now Adams in the concussion protocol too :sick:

idk man...i never wanna dismiss anyone making abuse claims, but dude has some issues going on. if there is in fact an incident(s), then there should be an investigation and he should call the police, not yap on social media.

I mean im not dismissing his abuse claims, quite frankly i just don't know wtf hes talking about. If someone is being molested get off Twitter, nothing he is doing is making sense. Its not just him tho it's EVERY free agent we sign

Missed the game.. but looking at the stats, how can someone in the level of Josh jacobs get negative yards?
bruh every time they handed the ball to Josh he had someone in his grill. **** a few times he got tackled by his own offensive linemen.

The Oline and Dline were getting mauled up and down the field, which is why the time of possession was so one sided. Raiders need at least some production from the run game for Jimmy to be effective and it just wasn’t happening.

Wilson looked terrible all ****en game. Another busted first round pick. How do we get them wrong every year in and year out sheesh...

The Raiders should just tank for Caleb Williams this season. But knowing them, they might just screw up their opportunity to get a potential franchise quarterback like him.

Back
Top Bottom