THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...2023 SEASON THREAD 8-9 | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Renfrow my guy but he lowkey got similar fumbling issues to Carr. He had 5 last year, already got 3 this year.

If imma be real on this one, this L is on the entire team. If you give up 20+ pts in the second half, and give up like 15+pts in the 4th quarter, then it's bigger than just 1 person taking the blame. Bad on the defense for not getting off the field on an 18-play drive. Bad on the offense for not being able to score more than 3 points in the 2nd half.

Rushing those 2 lineman against Kyler Murray on that play that took like 20 seconds was just ****ing dumb as hell. Maxx missing out on that sack when he had him wrapped up is weird. Then there was the stupid *** holding penalty in the end zone which was killer...

The team had plenty of opportunities to put this game away.

i'm not saying that yesterday's loss was solely on him, BUT as the QB of a team that's 20-0 at half, you have to keep your foot on the gas. time and time again, Derek gets conservative when we're up. time and time again its all of a sudden the defenses fault bc they can't get stops. if the O can't score, and continually gets 3 and outs, the D is going to get gassed and get beat. its common sense. its such a sorry excuse that the D couldn't get off the field, when our "TOP 5 OFFENSE" can't score or convert 3rd downs.

tbh this is what I thought after watching Cardinals week 1 but now I dont even know. Titans do look terrible but Bills are among the best teams in the league.

Was listening to a Raiders podcast today, they said we're throwing 70% of the time. Lincoln Kennedy was on the podcast and he mentioned that they haven't really established an identity for the team yet and they're still trying to figure it out. Yeesh >.<

Bad opening defense to begin the game. 10+ plays again. cant stop multiple 3rd downs. that felt like the 2nd half of the AZ game

Good opening drive by Derek. looks a but more comfortable out there.

Similar to last season, red zone offense is still a problem.

not sure if i’m watching a Patrick Graham defense or a Paul Guenther defense at this point. Except no Reggie Nelson to save us after giving up a 50 yard play :lol:

hella offensive pass interference against Nate on that one play. But at this point it doesn’t matter. Raiders defense is not stopping anything.

Derek with some real tight throws today. He’s playing really well so far. Gonna need it cause the defense is on its heels for sure.

Back
Top Bottom