THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wonder equation they use to measure elusiveness :lol:

It's what absolutely drives me crazy in this era of proprietary stats. Really annoys the hell out of me, **** should be like open source software. If a metric is going to be meaningfully used, the definition should be common knowledge and free for anyone to evaluate and discuss. Paywall the stats but gatekeeping the metric is weak.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure Jacobs either set the single season record for elusiveness rating as a rookie, or had the highest rating in like 10 years. Dude really is a great runner.

Really don't ever want to see him getting less than 15 rushing attempts. Correlation aint causation but when he gets more than 15 attempts we win, less than that we loose. Check the game logs the past two seasons, there's maybe 2-3 exceptions.

I got to say this past game and even going back to last season whoever told him how he should be tackling people instead of what he was doing needs a raise.

KO has had health issues lately but with how the line looks can't hurt to give him a shot

Even at 23-7 in the 4th quarter, i get anxiety like it aint enough.

and i gotta say, i been pretty damn unimpressed with Chandler Jones

How the **** you have adams, renfrow, and waller and only have like 40 yards in the 2nd half!? :angry:

I just knew I was in for a long disappointing day when Carr was treating Hollins like he was Waller and Adams. Chandler Jones is washed. Fk this game 🤬🤬

Back
Top Bottom