THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Took Jacobs and Davante in fantasy. Hoping Josh gets those goal line touches :lol:
Been trying like hell to trade Jacobs once i seen 5 RB’s on the depth chart. Everyone in the league is questioning me now and wondering why i wanna get rid of a Raider :lol:

Might just have to roll with it and hope for the best. Contract year Jacobs gonna rush for 1100 yards, even in a committee :nerd:

Been trying like hell to trade Jacobs once i seen 5 RB’s on the depth chart. Everyone in the league is questioning me now and wondering why i wanna get rid of a Raider :lol:

Might just have to roll with it and hope for the best. Contract year Jacobs gonna rush for 1100 yards, even in a committee :nerd:

Contract year was also a large part of my reasoning :lol:

Good for both sides. Let’s just hope he can stay healthy and be in the starting lineup every week

Phantom roughing call followed by blatant offensive pi

Gonna be one of those days

Phantom roughing call followed by blatant offensive pi

Gonna be one of those days
The call on Hobbs was tough but i think it was correct - they be all that **** everytime. I don’t agree with it, but that’s how it’s called.

the offensive PI on Abdullah tho :smh:

DC :smh:

Them sacks starting to get in his head a bit. Need McDaniels to come up with some quicker type plays cause Mack is ****in this game up right now.

Back
Top Bottom