THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh yea and redzone offense is still ***.

idk what it is but at this point, it dont matter who’s the HC, the QB, the OC…we allergic to touchdowns.

couple stats I seen.

500th regular-season victory as a franchise, 10th best all time.

Jacobs reached 5,000 rushing yards with a 7-yard run in the second quarter. He is the fourth Raiders player to hit that number.

Carlson made his 150th field goal with a 37-yarder with 10 seconds left in the first half. Only five other NFL kickers have reached that mark in their first 84 games.

Josh just doesn't have any juice. Want nothing more than to be proven wrong but he just doesn't seem like a leader of men.

Josh just doesn't have any juice. Want nothing more than to be proven wrong but he just doesn't seem like a leader of men.

every victory speech i’ve seen has him complaining :lol: and they’re ALL the same. “we got some things to work on. great win. lets get better”

like damn, hype up your team up. build their confidence. there will be a time to nitpick certain things throughout the week, let your position coaches handle that. that time of addressing the entire team right after a W aint it.

I’m torn with who I want to start. Fumbles aside, AOC played pretty well in the 2nd half. It was his first game against a HOF pass rusher that our HC didn’t bother to double team. On the other hand, the offense moved pretty well the other day with Hoyer under center. We just can’t lose to the Bears, especially without Fields.

thought I heard them say Hoyer is really just there to come in during the game in case someone gets hurt.

but supposedly even the game AOC started he was splitting snaps with Hoyer throughout the week so idk.

Better long term option would be to go with AOC to see if he has what it takes.

But McDaniels knows he has to win now or potentially get fired. He’ll worry about later, later

I don't watch many live CFB games these days but every time I watch USC they giving up 30+ points, and any game of importance they have a chance to win it at the end and the defense gets gashed. :lol:

Rookie QB from a division 2 school making his first NFL start with an offensive line that's in shambles...

If McDaniels doesn't win this one, we can add it to the coach off the couch and the 3-day QB prep story :lol:

Back
Top Bottom