THE LAST HOME GAME IN NEW JERSEY - LETS GO NETS

Since the other 3 or 4 Nets fans are being lazy (I kid I kid) I will handle the thread and the heat.   
zwrg6ufcwmunf0yezakws9pid.gif

All rumors aside, this is our team.

act_deron_williams.jpg
i
DJames.jpg
Kris-Humphries.jpg
images

Could be a good year, Could be a long year.    LETS GO NETS!!!!     

Everyone is able to contribute to the thread.  Lets have a good year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wanted to just use the post to get it going. Really like Marshon Brooks (Little ball hoggish but they will get to him)

Hate seeing Avery just fold when it was a good game from both teams tonight from what Saturday was. And hump deserves it. As I said in the knicks thread. He walked himself into this. Why I am not so estatic about having him back. Knicks going to win because we put the 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th man in to end the game.   

pimp.gif

EDIT: Might be signing D. Stevenson soon and possibly AK47 later. We really need the defense. I think he and Shawne would be good fit.

I'm patiently waiting Brooks to be less timid with the ball and just play

AK and Stevenson would be good fits. I think DS would become an immediate crowd fave. Sorta like Ron Artest MWP-Lite.

I picked Morrow to have a break-out year last year. He let me down... but I'm picking him again for 2012.

Wish we knew what our line up looks like from here on out but there's still so much speculation.
Looking forward to marshon growing.
Preseason was tough to watch, however.

Yeah, but preseasons are seemingly always bad in every sport.

I really wanted to see Jordan Williams get some playin time

I was wondering when someone (else) would make this thread
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Looking forward to seeing what Brooks can do this year... If Avery gives him freedom, he's the kind of offense I'd like to see on this team. Just someone who can create his own shot.
790352e345006a66aed749dee7f2a5e4bdcec54.gif

He can create his own shot JB that's for sure.............hahahahaha

Second best day of our Off-Season. Stephen Graham Cut!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes I know, It's the holidays, he has a family too, blah blah blah)

Bad news

«@netsbasketball Brook Lopez has a stress fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery tomorrow. timetable to come.» #ohcrap #getwell

Spoke too soon VC.

There was a slim chance of the Magic trading him anyways. My biggest concern is finding Brook's replacement. I dont think Williams or Petro is the answer.

Deron Williams and Folding chairs might win more than this group in the next month or two. SIGH.

Nets and Jazz make great trades. 
Deron's good friend Memhet Okur is now a net.    gave up a 2015 2nd round pick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great find. That Jazz GM and Billy make a great pair. The Jazz front-court was jam-packed anyways.

Mehmet can shoot and rebound, right??

He is capable of a double double and can shoout outside. But this screams Troy Murphy again.

He had a bad year last year. (I think he got hurt or went to Europe) IDK how he did in Europe this fall during the lockout. but the main thing is, Deron is best friends with him. he pulled this one with King.

The Nets have terrible ownership. If anyone in the front office knew what they were doing they would be contenders this year or in a much better position to get there by the time they move to Brooklyn

Been wondering what's the vibes with Nets fan given recent events. Future doesn't look so bright at the moment.

What is the goal for this season? Other than please DWill in any way possible; Playoffs? Trades to improve the roster? 2012 FA? I expect Dwight to be gone before this season' trade deadline. Theoretically, yall could still trade for him but I don't see Otis doing it unless Dwight says Nets or I walk and he wants to screw LAL.

What do yall do if DWill walks? Back to irrelevancy? How do yall rebuild from that point?

I don't like yall coach btw. Should be fired.

Its that time again.

Starting lineups

Nets - Dwill, Morrow,James,Hump, and Petro.

Wizards - Wall, Crawford, Lewis, Blatche, and McGee

All guys will be available for the Nets except Jordan Williams (Healthy Scratch) and Brook Lopez (Foot Surgery)

Lets go NETS!!!!!!!!!!!

MY GOD JOHAN PETRO IS AWFUL. AWFUL. DWILL NEEDS TO SLAP HIM THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND SAY @#$@$#$ IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom