"The League" on FX Appreciation

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Jenny is actually married to Pete in real life.
Hmm, unexpectedly weird. Almost as weird as Mac being married to Sweet Dee from Sunny in real life.

THAT is weird

PHrBA00aiaRdtA_1_m.jpg

Do want

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Jenny is actually married to Pete in real life.
Hmm, unexpectedly weird. Almost as weird as Mac being married to Sweet Dee from Sunny in real life.
Or Charlie being married to the Waitress.
I knew that and that makes perfect sense to me given their relationship on the show. Charlie had to be hitting that in real life
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

the league is the funniest show on tv, but saying that ruxin is better than one of the greatest tv characters of all time is crazy

OH...OH SHIVA
Let me love you til the morning comes
Oh...oh Shiva
You know I want to be the only one

Damn she's so damn bad. Especially on True Blood

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

the league is the funniest show on tv, but saying that ruxin is better than one of the greatest tv characters of all time is crazy

ruxin got true bitterness in his heart
laugh.gif
and he just does it better than ari. Yeah ari swags like no other but ruxin wits and remarks are on a different level. Ruxin is mean to everyone ari is mean to people he thinks are below him.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

ruxin got true bitterness in his heart
laugh.gif
and he just does it better than ari. Yeah ari swags like no other but ruxin wits and remarks are on a different level. Ruxin is mean to everyone ari is mean to people he thinks are below him.
yes, therefore ruxin>ari gold

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Its not even about football anymore they throw in like 1 football reference or brief scene about their league each show but I still watch it every week haha
this. the plot isn't even funny anymore but the dialogue is.

The problem is they can't keep the football dialogue relevant because they film the episodes in advance. So if they have a lot of football talk or don't keep in vague, it might backfire if injuries happen or anything else.

They should just start basing info from the NFL on the previous season for their upcoming season. So for example this season would focus on Tebow, Brees, Rodgers, Cowboys failing again, and Giants beating the Pats again and just stick with their humor as they have been consistently doing.

They should just start basing info from the NFL on the previous season for their upcoming season. So for example this season would focus on Tebow, Brees, Rodgers, Cowboys failing again, and Giants beating the Pats again and just stick with their humor as they have been consistently doing.

not a bad idea. I do agree that the show isn't much about football anymore. It's still a good show though. 

I feel like Ruxin is going to on the war path after his stroke. Dude is going to be up in everyones bobbum.

like!

used to watch it a year maybe two ago and really enjoyed it, def. needa catch up on it.

Yo, I love this show

Lmao word up my man traded Greg gennings for a date with a broad..

Rux slayed the shiva too

Then my man taco ended up smashing shorty neway

Show is too funny

Sorry for the spoilers

Best show on TV man!

The ending of last episode had me crying hahaha

last night was one of the funniest episodes of the show that I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom