The League Season 3 Thread(Funniest Show On TV) Thursdays 10:30pm ET

I just remembered that it's coming on tonight.
My body is ready, Shiva!!!! 
smokin.gif

where can i see season 2

i randomly stumbled upon this show on netflix and was shown the light

by golly its great

Originally Posted by Meallen125

where can i see season 2

i randomly stumbled upon this show on netflix and was shown the light

by golly its great

it was on hulu but i don't know the availability of it now since you need to pay for hulu or some parts of hulu
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The funniest moment of this show was when Ruxin was trying to make the trade when Sofia was blindfolded, and dudes bust in and Pete ended up getting a semi-foot-job from his wife.  
roll.gif

The most hilarious show on television hands down. Dude tonight said that he was going to find his pile of lies and surf all over them like Scrooge McDuck in a pile on gold coins..
pimp.gif

Funniest show on TV?

Parks and Recreation says hello.

Still love The League, though, been looking forward to the season. 
Pretty wild episode, I love The League because they'll throw tons of jokes that I have to re-watch to catch all of them, and the familiarity between the characters makes it feel like you could hang out with all these guys in real life. Sometimes Taco's adventures are too far-fetched, but seeing him on that soap opera was pretty great. Ruxin playing the villain is awesome, and how he immediately figured out their life was hilarious.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Funniest show on TV?

Parks and Recreation says hello.

Still love The League, though, been looking forward to the season. 
Pretty wild episode, I love The League because they'll throw tons of jokes that I have to re-watch to catch all of them, and the familiarity between the characters makes it feel like you could hang out with all these guys in real life. Sometimes Taco's adventures are too far-fetched, but seeing him on that soap opera was pretty great. Ruxin playing the villain is awesome, and how he immediately figured out their life was hilarious.

The man speaks the truth. 
pimp.gif

New episode tonight can't wait, had the worst week ever and now my body is ready (to consume large quantities of beer while watching)

Been watching since day 1 and even bought (yes bought) the blu-rays of the first 2 seasons. So funny.

Back
Top Bottom