THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Quick question about the Friday the 13's. Will they all have the same splatter pattern or will they all be uniquely different.

I think they will all be "uniquely different" :lol: ...but they'll probably have that same layout of 4 lines of splatter.

Closer look at the GS version
Wouldn't mind if the men's version was like this with no posite piece over the midfoot. I like the lockdown of the XIIIs but it can feel restrictive at times.

My Mulberrys have broken in a bit, but I still feel some pinching around my pinky toe when I wear them.

Hopefully that will go away soon.

Wouldn't mind if the men's version was like this with no posite piece over the midfoot. I like the lockdown of the XIIIs but it can feel restrictive at times.

My Mulberrys have broken in a bit, but I still feel some pinching around my pinky toe when I wear them.

Hopefully that will go away soon.
Did you go tts?

Aways pushed to the 30th ???

aint callin em the Opening Nights since its 50/50 he is gonna play

maybe thats why they pushed em to the 30th,they play mia. on espn that night :tongue:

just got mine from lmtdsupply and i love em,and glad i like the laces they came with :wink:
Aways pushed to the 30th ???

aint callin em the Opening Nights since its 50/50 he is gonna play

maybe thats why they pushed em to the 30th,they play mia. on espn that night :tongue:

just got mine from lmtdsupply and i love em,and glad i like the laces they came with :wink:
how long did it take to get them from lmtd supply?

Dat ray lewis pack tho.

Blacks are the best cw muberrys 2nd
I'm out of likes.
roll.gif

Went on sports authority to see if they might have put the always/opening nights up early with a possible discount code. Not only are they up but they're selling them for $225?? Why are they price increasing??

Went on sports authority to see if they might have put the always/opening nights up early with a possible discount code. Not only are they up but they're selling them for $225?? Why are they price increasing??

I think it's a pricing error that they never fixed. $225 was the rumored retail.

You know there's enough pairs to suit up an army when they shoot you that release day e-mail about an hour after the drop
laugh.gif

Already got the mulberrys, aways & halloweens will be auto copped, as well as the black purple pair, and a maybe on the DBs The 7 pair limit will be hard to deal with:frown:

Decided im in for the Friday the 13th Lebrons, anyone have an idea of if these will sit or will sell out instantly?

Back
Top Bottom