THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

They're ok

but clear soles are :smh:

and nothing is special about the colorways, so they'll be heading to outlets in droves

I was really hoping that window looking hole on the sides of the regular 13's would be gone on the elites...but they decided to keep it.

Then they put on a swoosh large enough to rival the size of the one on the superfly mercurials.

At least they look good on foot in the promo pics, unlike the KD8 elites:
View media item 1951869
Kinda crazy we never saw a leaked pic of them either...Nike must be locking stuff down better than in the past.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a pair of trainers with a similar rubberized upper? I feel I recall seeing some at the outlets.

Did some tracing over the blurry image. Couldn't figure out what the black thing that goes over the top is.. curious to see what it turns out to be. Could be nothing. 

From the other images I thought the swoosh would be larger like the middle sketch. Almost like the mercurials. But i guess it's more like the 12 elites. 

Last sketch is myself hoping to see the reverse swoosh like the X again someday.. I just really liked how that was done. 
Quoting myself here when we saw the first leaked images. I've been wanting a more mercurial like large swoosh and it looks like that on the elites 
smokin.gif
 I wonder if they will put this out on nikeid. 

Anyone have any issues with the heel tab portion on the 13s like this:

At first glance it might seem like an aesthetic defect, however the point that should be on the left sneaker is inclined. So it digs into my heel.  

I purchased them new on ebay and I've already worn them so I can't return them.

It's honestly not the sellers fault anyway, but do you think Nike would do anything if I contacted them?

THANK YOU Nike for going back to the classic colorways..

White golds will be hard to pass on

Last edited:
For those saying the simplicity of the upper reminds them of ua on the elites.....

Nah, more like the entire clutchfit upper of the lbj13 elites is a pure rip off of the clutchfit drives

Nike is wilin' with these prices! Will cop on disco like I have the past kds, Brons.

Elites are a dope shoe. Should've been the original version. Playoff versions of shoes is dumb.

Good to see they removed the posits pieces but nah I'll pass. Even when they hit heavy mark downs. Pass. LeBron 13 saved me money.

Back
Top Bottom