THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Hate to say it but the Soldier iD might be your champ pack. Even though there are some of you who would shell out that $500 price point...in a model year where at least 3 releases hit outlets as the FIRST drop...Nike might not be willing to go that champ pack mile.

I still can't belive my team won! I honestly might have to do those solider and I've never Nike ID one shoe before.

Last edited:
I'm 100% getting those soldiers. So much meaning/history behind em and they're only gonna be sold with that color way for a limited time in a single day? As a Lebron fan I'm absolutely gettin em, **** may double up. Hopefully ebates is still 8.5% back on Tuesday.

I'm 100% getting those soldiers. So much meaning/history behind em and they're only gonna be sold with that color way for a limited time in a single day? As a Lebron fan I'm absolutely gettin em, **** may double up. Hopefully ebates is still 8.5% back on Tuesday.
Doubling up is on my mind as well. Thinking about sitting out the KD9 now, still not sure. Got a pair of Kobe 11 iDs I'm sending back today to make some room for these incoming. 

WITS pair seems to have a little more meaning now...glad I have those.

Not drinking the kool-aid on those Soldiers though...

The hype would have been immense if Nike just dropped them right after the game. The reason why I never get IDs is because I hate waiting so long to actually get them.

Back
Top Bottom