THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

My little bro just asked my mom to order these for him. Were they only available on SNKRS and Ohio stores.
I was at my HoH earlier in NJ and they were chilling in stock. So...no there are available elsewhere as well.

Last edited:
I tried to get them on SNKRS but took the L as always on there. I got a pair for $40 over retail as I really wanted them. Now I impatiently wait for them to be shipped. Will be my first pair of Lebron's.

I tried to get them on SNKRS but took the L as always on there. I got a pair for $40 over retail as I really wanted them. Now I impatiently wait for them to be shipped. Will be my first pair of Lebron's.

And what a great first pair to start with
Congrats

Where the Lebron 14 at?? Where was that goof ball that kept posting that he has seen it but never gave any details.. SMH.

^

I totally agree. X's are so nice 
smokin.gif

Is there even a Lebron 14 thread yet? Could not find one.

I wonder if the 14 is going to top the Soldier X

UNDS my 13 Elite yesterday night for a 2 hour of Basketball Indoor , I love the fitting over the ordinary Lebron 13 

I like the Kurim Upper and the Extra Zoom pods

I will be wearing them for my whole month of Indoor games every Sunday

I want to break in the Midsole and make it soft and I want the kurim to perfectly mold 

size is 9.5US TTS, i can fit 9US but I might have some problem later on, usually I wore 10us on lebron 

Over all, FIT is perfect , SUPPORT is perfect, TRACTION indoor is perfect, CUSHION is perfect, can't wait for the black elite 13 or the white elite 13 on SALE

image hosting 5mb

Anyone get a good look at what Lebron was wearing in yesterday's game....something red but I didn't get a good look!!

Back
Top Bottom