"inner George Jefferson"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Forreal though. Notice how the hairline/headband discussion always pops up when the haters have no on-court ways of hating on LeBron. What happened with the whole LeBron not being clutch story?
roll.gif
1 game bro, calm down.

Actually, he was mad clutch like 5 of the last 7 games, oh great Kobe avatar.
sad thing is you probably think im a Laker fan. And what i said was true, dont get butt hurt.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Forreal though. Notice how the hairline/headband discussion always pops up when the haters have no on-court ways of hating on LeBron. What happened with the whole LeBron not being clutch story?
roll.gif
1 game bro, calm down.

Actually, he was mad clutch like 5 of the last 7 games, oh great Kobe avatar.
sad thing is you probably think im a Laker fan. And what i said was true, dont get butt hurt.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

lebron-headband-2011.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude really is mad insecure about it. i remember one game i was watching, he got knocked down and stayed on the ground to put his headband on before he got up (while the play was still going on). 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

lebron-headband-2011.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude really is mad insecure about it. i remember one game i was watching, he got knocked down and stayed on the ground to put his headband on before he got up (while the play was still going on). 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

caring about another dudes hairline is the most trivial time-waster ever

This, I have never nor do i think i will ever understand what the big deal is with hairlines.....hairline doesn't correlate with any other aspect of a persons being besides physical attributes. why ya'll acting like females in the beauty parlor over fams looks?......ya'll do realize you're a bunch of grown/growing men judging another man.

This, I have never nor do i think i will ever understand what the big deal is with hairlines.....hairline doesn't correlate with any other aspect of a persons being besides physical attributes. why ya'll acting like females in the beauty parlor over fams looks?......ya'll do realize you're a bunch of grown/growing men judging another man.

Anybody catch LeBrons post game interview after they closed out the Bulls? This dude tried to put his hat ON TOP of his headband, left it for a minute, realized how stupid it was and then just took the hat off. Then right after the interview over as he turns around and walks away, the first thing he does is pull of the headband hella quick and throw on the hat...its ridiculous how self conscious he is about this. He needs to hit up Bosley and get his chest hair transplanted to his fivehead STAT

Anybody catch LeBrons post game interview after they closed out the Bulls? This dude tried to put his hat ON TOP of his headband, left it for a minute, realized how stupid it was and then just took the hat off. Then right after the interview over as he turns around and walks away, the first thing he does is pull of the headband hella quick and throw on the hat...its ridiculous how self conscious he is about this. He needs to hit up Bosley and get his chest hair transplanted to his fivehead STAT

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Victims of the receding hairline, huh? I dont blame y'all for being salty......obviously you care if you clicked on the thread....besides LBJ is doing this to himself and I a big fan of his. The fact that he is so insecure just makes it stand out like a cold sore....

Its all fun and games, always good for a laugh. Not that serious.

Victims of the receding hairline, huh? I dont blame y'all for being salty......obviously you care if you clicked on the thread....besides LBJ is doing this to himself and I a big fan of his. The fact that he is so insecure just makes it stand out like a cold sore....

Some of yall are really catching feelings over this and its making me
laugh.gif
The only logical reason I can see that anyone would come to Lebald's defense like this is if you're a stan or are suffering from the same situation.
roll.gif

Some of yall are really catching feelings over this and its making me
laugh.gif
The only logical reason I can see that anyone would come to Lebald's defense like this is if you're a stan or are suffering from the same situation.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Na son, not receding i just have a wide forehead, and proud of it too. I accept my flaws cause they give me character, i just never saw the point in clowning on something somebody
can't fix. It's petty and childish to say the least (not taking jabs it's just my honest opinion). I use to make cats like ya'll sit in a corner at school and shut up cause the only jokes ya'll could come with were either corny trite forehead jokes or some spit that a comedian said that has been said before and stopped being funny after the comedian said it. And i clicked on this thread for some late night lulz to relax with but ya'll only showed me how catty ya'll can be.

Na son, not receding i just have a wide forehead, and proud of it too. I accept my flaws cause they give me character, i just never saw the point in clowning on something somebody
can't fix. It's petty and childish to say the least (not taking jabs it's just my honest opinion). I use to make cats like ya'll sit in a corner at school and shut up cause the only jokes ya'll could come with were either corny trite forehead jokes or some spit that a comedian said that has been said before and stopped being funny after the comedian said it. And i clicked on this thread for some late night lulz to relax with but ya'll only showed me how catty ya'll can be.

So you clicked on this thread for the LULZ. NT delivered. And you were offended?
laugh.gif

So you clicked on this thread for the LULZ. NT delivered. And you were offended?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif

That's the thing......ya'll didn't deliver. I'm one of them dudes that laughs when something is funny even if it's about me, but the jokes in this thread were weak to say the least. I think that's what got to me more than the fact that ya'll are all 20-30 and maybe even 40 judging another man.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif

That's the thing......ya'll didn't deliver. I'm one of them dudes that laughs when something is funny even if it's about me, but the jokes in this thread were weak to say the least. I think that's what got to me more than the fact that ya'll are all 20-30 and maybe even 40 judging another man.

Back
Top Bottom