The LeBron Store. UNKWN. Updated details. 6/3/11.

Do you really think that? I think it is going to be awfully hard to maintain an image of importance and relevancy, two keys to marketing success, if you continue to fail in the profession in which you've attempted to make your very own. A some point, you are going to need to win and prove that you are worthy of support, then adulation.

Yep great location and not to far for me can't wait for exclusive only shoes for the store 
nerd.gif

Can't wait, I heard they're opening up HoH in the mall also in the summer,I could see the madness already.

Can't wait, I heard they're opening up HoH in the mall also in the summer,I could see the madness already.

If this takes Lebron's line one step closer to being all-encompassing like the Jordan brand, then I'm all for it.  I've felt for a while now that Nike should start expanding the Lebron line into other sports.  Josh Freeman and Jason Heyward would make great ambassadors for the Lebron brand in football and baseball.

If this takes Lebron's line one step closer to being all-encompassing like the Jordan brand, then I'm all for it.  I've felt for a while now that Nike should start expanding the Lebron line into other sports.  Josh Freeman and Jason Heyward would make great ambassadors for the Lebron brand in football and baseball.

This wasn't Bron's idea actually it was Frankie's, he just put the money up. Hope it expands the brand as planned though

This wasn't Bron's idea actually it was Frankie's, he just put the money up. Hope it expands the brand as planned though

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

MJ needs to stop playing and do something like this for the city of Charlotte

He did....close to 25 years ago.  It was called "Flight 23" on Independence Blvd.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

MJ needs to stop playing and do something like this for the city of Charlotte

He did....close to 25 years ago.  It was called "Flight 23" on Independence Blvd.

I ducked into this shop to get change for a dollar.  The cashier only gave me seventy-five cents because LeBron won't give you a fourth quarter.
laugh.gif

I ducked into this shop to get change for a dollar.  The cashier only gave me seventy-five cents because LeBron won't give you a fourth quarter.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom