The Lesbian Homie pt 2 is out vol 2 Da Max! Bigg Jahh, Persephanii

If you never saw the first one, here it is, all episodes.

www.biggjah.com Bigg Jah (Jahdai Pickett) is a comedian, actor, writer, director, and influencer based out of Los Angeles, CA. After getting his start behind the camera filming sketches for other comedians, Jah has now grown his own fan base and social media presence to over 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube and Facebook.
I'd add known for getting the finest women in all his skits, plus the rest of the crew they always put each other on, the film also includes Persephanii ( DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican she was actin actin in this too), Lisa Yaro, BT Kingsley, Mink, Kraig Smith, Barry Brewer, tons of black creatives.

The Lesbian Homie pt 1 (all episodes, 60 min run time)

The Lesbian Homie pt 2 preview and interview

Link to The Lesbian Homie pt 2 (it costs 12.99 and you get to keep it for 45 days, 2hr 15 min runtime)

:lol: @ making a thread for this

Jah treating this like an event.

Had a whole hr+ discussion on the first one to kick off the second season.

I guess it’s his most successful series. I ain’t paying to see it though

Last edited:
:lol: @ making a thread for this

Nah treating this like an event.

Had a whole hr+ discussion on the first one to kick off the second season.

I guess it’s his most successful series. I ain’t paying to see it though
Just wanted to big up my dude plus the black queens in his videos. People would easily drop $20 for ticket, $15 for parking, and $15 for a small popcorn and pop to see these wack, white produced Hollyweird movies. I ain't that put out to support some creators whose content I really mess with for 12 bucks. He'll probably put it on Youtube free eventually though. I aknowledge it's very niche, not for everyone though DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ultimate! all in the film, and she actin'

Last edited:
Just wanted to big up my dude plus the black queens in his videos. People would easily drop $20 for ticket, $15 for parking, and $15 for a small popcorn and pop to see these wack, white produced Hollyweird movies. I ain't that put out to support some creators whose content I really mess with for 12 bucks. He'll probably put it on Youtube free eventually though. I aknowledge it's very niche, not for everyone though DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ultimate! all in the film, and she actin'

Yeah I feel you on that. Been subscribed to his yt for a min

'

Last edited:
manifesting putting my face into persephanii udders.
5_Prayer_Melo.jpg

one day fam, one day!

Son made a thread like it was the new Lord of the Rings joint. Not mad at it at all though.
LOTR was big trash and was forever long. Feels like being held hostage watching those kinda movies and runtime be 180+. I got sleep apnea/narcolepsy and they wack, cant do it.

I understand the hustle but renting a Youtube series is a wild concept.

I'd rather cop a dvd/blu ray from him for $25-$30 or buy merch that comes with the content rental.

I don't pay for streaming or pay to watch sports at home and I can't remember the last time I paid full price for a movie ticket so it's just not happening out of principle. Although I'm subscribed I haven't watched his videos since Lesbian pt 1...doesn't even show up in my subscriptions and I have too many Youtube notifications as is

Always remember D.A.M.N

Deny Everything
Admit Nothing
Make Counter accusations
Never Break

I understand the hustle but renting a Youtube series is a wild concept.

I'd rather cop a dvd/blu ray from him for $25-$30 or buy merch that comes with the content rental.

I don't pay for streaming or pay to watch sports at home and I can't remember the last time I paid full price for a movie ticket so it's just not happening out of principle. Although I'm subscribed I haven't watched his videos since Lesbian pt 1...doesn't even show up in my subscriptions and I have too many Youtube notifications as is
https://thehoodgoodstore.com/ <-- his merch

I dont mind. There's only a few things I subscribe to online that I pay for and thats to support got the KevonStage Studios App and am a Patreon of his, and I support all the Alldef/KOSS family endeavors, like I order Keep Your Distance Comedy probably 1 out of every 3 he puts on, actually went live when they came to OKC, and that's about it. Everything else I'll just see the podcast or video when they make available for the freebies.

I'm not paying for Clip art/Tee spring merch on it's own :lol: I would only consider it if it came bundled with content

If I'm paying for music/movies etc I want the physical version or a digital copy.

Another good series: Where she From

:lol:

Damn this is one of his series I haven't seen :rofl:

And I know shorty from a whole other series where she butch but still straight.

:pimp: She got everything down to a tee.

As a NYCer its crazy to me how much of put slang would be a culture shock.

Mans said word is bond to knocking the boots :rofl: Went full NYC in the third vid :lol:

Damn this is one of his series I haven't seen :rofl:

And I know shorty from a whole other series where she butch but still straight.

:pimp: She got everything down to a tee.

As a NYCer its crazy to me how much of put slang would be a culture shock.

Mans said word is bond to knocking the boots :rofl: Went full NYC in the third vid :lol:
It’s not from this one ?

Back
Top Bottom