The life of megaupload founder

Originally Posted by dyyhard

37: Age of Dotcom upon his arrest Friday, January 20, 2012. He turned 38 on January 21 and was reported to have been arrested during or just after his birthday party.

You know damn well they did that on purpose.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

great interview, except he lost it when he blamed "Hollywood" for holding back movies in certain countries.
he should have just blamed the users.

"6:45 a.m.: The time of the early-morning raid on Dotcom’s property by New Zealand police. As officers swarmed the property, Dotcom reportedly barricaded himself into a panic room built into his bedroom and armed himself with what appeared to be a sawed-off shotgun, police said."

what a camper....no wonder he's "good" at COD

how exactly was he making money off megaupload when every thing was free?

i mean was it the ad revenue? i want to know how does mark zuckerberg (sp?) makes his money aswell

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

how exactly was he making money off megaupload when every thing was free?
From my understanding, it was from ad revenue, memberships, traffic, and his afilliate program.

i never should of came into this thread.

day dreaming of houses on the hills and riding jetskis into the sunset

smart man. i dont know how he is personally, but gotta respect his smarts. ive always felt he was a sacrificial lamb, cause i didnt even use megaupload. There were a bunch that were better. Mostly noobs used megaupload with their streaming.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

smart man. i dont know how he is personally, but gotta respect his smarts. ive always felt he was a sacrificial lamb, cause i didnt even use megaupload. There were a bunch that were better. Mostly noobs used megaupload with their streaming.

Alot of anime sites would host or link their content on MU. It was a really good site to watch anime in hq

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Dude was #1 ranked on MW3.
laugh.gif
I don't know how to post vids, so here is the link. Dude looks like he was on COD more than stunting in these whips.

My dude has a 70' big screen to use strictly as a timer.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom