The locking has gone too far Vol. Can you guess who the mad locking mod is?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Dude i have never seen you NOT double/triple post.

Like ever. Really.

Yuku sucks but you have got to be doing that on purpose
laugh.gif

Dude, are you serious? It's not just him. Almost everytime I post, I end up having to hit the resend button because it doesn't post properly. I'd be surprised if this post goes through on the first try. Yuku DOES suck.

No ... you guys just don't know how to post. If you click it once, it goes through. You do NOT have to do it again.
I never double post ... 

Like ever. Really.

laugh.gif

Dude, are you serious? It's not just him. Almost everytime I post, I end up having to hit the resend button because it doesn't post properly. I'd be surprised if this post goes through on the first try. Yuku DOES suck.

Why would you resend? Common sense people

Like ever. Really.

laugh.gif

Why would you resend? Common sense people

Like ever. Really.

laugh.gif

Dude, are you serious?

Like ever. Really.

laugh.gif

Dude, are you serious?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

tumblr_l9lgi6vkKr1qzx2fh.gif

Was the most recent lock necessary?

I know, i was about to chime in, dude talking bout "i know plenty of married women that don't...". That $!#%% lyin, he don't know no plenty of married women, and the ones he does know won't divulge personal info like that to some dude.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

tumblr_l9lgi6vkKr1qzx2fh.gif

Was the most recent lock necessary?

I know, i was about to chime in, dude talking bout "i know plenty of married women that don't...". That $!#%% lyin, he don't know no plenty of married women, and the ones he does know won't divulge personal info like that to some dude.

Explain the locks in S&T. So you're telling me one mod can lock the 3 biggest active team threads at the same times, because he gets a dumb idea in his head and a power trip?

Explain the locks in S&T. So you're telling me one mod can lock the 3 biggest active team threads at the same times, because he gets a dumb idea in his head and a power trip?

You've gotta be kidding me.

Now you guys are griping about:

1) a topic that half the participants KNEW would get locked immediately (ibtl etc.)
2) topics that the acting staff member explained (seriously, you think "official" team threads should last FOREVER?   We're going in to a new season.)
3) a repost taken verbatim from reddit circa 2009.

Surely you can something more worthwhile to do with your time.

You've gotta be kidding me.

Now you guys are griping about:

1) a topic that half the participants KNEW would get locked immediately (ibtl etc.)
2) topics that the acting staff member explained (seriously, you think "official" team threads should last FOREVER?   We're going in to a new season.)
3) a repost taken verbatim from reddit circa 2009.

Surely you can something more worthwhile to do with your time.

Back
Top Bottom