The Lord of the Rings : The Rings of Power Thread | Amazon Prime Series Fridays

Amazon Thursdays is someone’s best idea ever

Thursday Night Football into Rings of Power for the next five years(?)/five seasons

Two episodes left, one tonight, or is it just saying the last two are tonight? This is worded weird. My guess is it’s this week one and next week one (season finale).

Man, what lol.
The show runners said they already have the very last shot of the show planned out. Wonder if they will make it isildur getting the ring with elron telling him yo destroy it.

The show runners said they already have the very last shot of the show planned out. Wonder if they will make it isildur getting the ring with elron telling him yo destroy it.
Re-shoot this exact scene:
200.gif

And cut lol

Something about the show I find weird is seeing elves with short hair. I think in the lotr movies every elf had the long legolas hairstyle.

Once in a while a stupid youtube vid will show up on my feed with titles like “rings of power a billion dollar disaster” or “rings of power is a disappointment”. Do those idiots even watch the show? The show isn’t perfect but still a good show. They already had an agenda to hate it before an episode aired. Saw someone make a comment saying it was dumb that Galadriel hasn’t used magic yet when she has one of the elven rings. That dummy got roasted since sauron hasn’t made any rings yet. :rofl::rofl:

Click bait is a thing on YouTube, mysterious caption and engaging thumbnail

I hate it like you probably but people gotta make an audience, don’t worry about those ones they probs don’t care about the story

Once in a while a stupid youtube vid will show up on my feed with titles like “rings of power a billion dollar disaster” or “rings of power is a disappointment”. Do those idiots even watch the show? The show isn’t perfect but still a good show. They already had an agenda to hate it before an episode aired. Saw someone make a comment saying it was dumb that Galadriel hasn’t used magic yet when she has one of the elven rings. That dummy got roasted since sauron hasn’t made any rings yet. :rofl::rofl:
I try to ignore senseless criticism. I come to learn that most people aren't that "extreme" in real life. They're just stupid people that desperately want their opinions to be seen. Same type of folks that hated on black Targaryens, twerking She-Hulk, the praise of Black Panther, etc. They go against anything that isn't "run of the mill".

Maybe Nori is someone’s mom in later times, but that was a good couple of scenes with her and Sadoc :pimp:

Episode was slow moving. Those 3 valkyrie looking women are jerks for destroying all the harfoot homes.

So I guess the last few episodes are going to be them starting to gather more troops for human and elf armies.

wow so Adar is the architect behind Mordor? gonna watch ep7 later tonight but there's no human characters that doesn't suck..

Ngl, this series is turning out better than I thought. Even my wife is into it and she’s never seen LOTR.

I think Amazon **** the bed with this one.

You don’t spend a billion on something a casual viewer can’t keep up with.

I liked LOTR and really liked the Hobbit Trilogy.

Might of been early.

Might of been right.

But I started it over, put my phone away and got through the first 4 episodes and I have a good basic sense of what’s going on.

I do think it’s still a little too fantasy dense for my understanding but the visuals and the parts I understand are keeping me watching.

Visuals alone is worth watching. The writing can be improved. I'll probably start the latest episode tomorrow lol

I don’t think it’s the worst show ever, and I don’t care much that they’re changing the backstory (if I was a bigger fan of non-movie LOTR lore I’d care more though), but the pace of this show is really slow. I feel like I could’ve skipped 3-4 episodes and would still have the same understanding of the plot.

They do kinda just make the assumption that everyone is familiar with the world and the threat. I think I might wait till it's over and binge when I have some time to really pay attention.

Odd that amazon would trust a billion dollar show to guys who never made a show before. The show is pretty good but wondering if it'd be better by experienced showrunners.

Back
Top Bottom