The Los Angeles Thread...

Mecks. People usually recognize me for my hair lol.

Last thing I went to was the all star weekend raffle at HoH inglewood. Usually don't do camping anymor, but I do go out for raffles and trying to get shoes for the NTfam.

Oh also was at Nike mortalban the ,orning they release the area 72 AIr Force Max .

Yo if you need an extra head at whatever release your going to hit me up bro. I'm always down.

Mecks. People usually recognize me for my hair lol.

Last thing I went to was the all star weekend raffle at HoH inglewood. Usually don't do camping anymor, but I do go out for raffles and trying to get shoes for the NTfam.

Oh also was at Nike mortalban the ,orning they release the area 72 AIr Force Max .

Yo if you need an extra head at whatever release your going to hit me up bro. I'm always down.

I will definitely keep you in mind. At times I wish I had more cousins so I could have a better chance. Where in la you stay at

Hi, Im from toronto and will be hitting up cali in a month and i was wonder would you guys recommend some shops i can hit up while in town for kicks and cloths exclusive and nonexlucsive. any help would be great!

Off the top of my head

Shoes
RifLA
FlightclubLA
The vault

Clothes
Melrose street, Fairfax street, La Brea street
(This is where supreme, hundreds, union, and all the other street brend stores are located)

Off the top of my head

Shoes
RifLA
FlightclubLA
The vault

Clothes
(This is where supreme, hundreds, union, and all the other street brend stores are located)
fairfax is awesome, sadly poor college student

Off the top of my head

Shoes
RifLA
FlightclubLA
The vault

Clothes
any others? ..anybody hit me up im about to be out there for 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom