The LOX Perform Live on Sway In The Morning - Trinity EP

This is an awesome look. Stuff like this just reinforces how absolutely appreciated The Lox are 
nthat.gif

Trinity EP is FIRE:

Last edited:
Man I'm bumping my own isht. This is TOO hard! NH. 

Edit - "Let me get faded!" 

Last edited:
Lol so Im at this LOX show right right now and these mofos have had like 25 openers. My GF is pissed cuz I cancelled w her tonight for this ****. The interest in this thread resembles the interest in this half empry venue that groups like Atmosphere sell out a month in advance.

It was really cool seeing them live at a small venue. Styles and Jada are straight up legendary. They didn't do a bunch of classics though... No Still Feel Me or My Name Is Kiss from Jada, no Holiday from Styles, no Go Head. Four that I was really hoping for.

Bro... Tell me why these dudes brought out Talib Kweli at the end of the show and dude grabbed a mic and was like, "yeah yeah yeah. what up!" and then they all just walked off. Kweli didn't even do a damn song... The F? 

The personification of the procrastination with these dudes :smh:, still remember when jada said Top 5 was dropping right after Last Kiss in 2009 :lol:

It was really cool seeing them live at a small venue. Styles and Jada are straight up legendary. They didn't do a bunch of classics though... No Still Feel Me or My Name Is Kiss from Jada, no Holiday from Styles, no Go Head. Four that I was really hoping for.

Bro... Tell me why these dudes brought out Talib Kweli at the end of the show and dude grabbed a mic and was like, "yeah yeah yeah. what up!" and then they all just walked off. Kweli didn't even do a damn song... The F? 
I saw them perform a few months back and they crushed it. Did a mix of old and new joints. Started out with  "**** You", crowd went nuts. They did a nice mix of old and new. Only songs I wished they would have done was "My LIfe" and "Hater Love"

Back
Top Bottom