The Magic Razor

doe or die 22

Banned
Joined Mar 27, 2010
This:

Who has used this?

Is this thing a joke?

Why the ++%$ does the blade stick out only like a millimeter?

billy hoyle

Banned
Joined Feb 1, 2010
at first i thought it was a straight blade then i seen the little razor, never seen that before.

Joined Aug 23, 2005
I've never had any issues with it.

You'll see 2 "bubbles" on the inside groove near the top.  Make sure the blade is sitting in there.

Joined Jun 26, 2004
i have that razor, used it for around a year now. also bought 100 disposable derby blades on ebay.

i love it. keeps my hairline straight every time.

doe or die 22

Banned
Joined Mar 27, 2010
Originally Posted by Mo Matik

I've never had any issues with it.

You'll see 2 "bubbles" on the inside groove near the top.  Make sure the blade is sitting in there.
I know how to insert the blade...my question is why the $@%# is it designed in a manner which has the blade sticking out only a millimeter?

damu

Banned
Joined Apr 27, 2009
it's a straight razor that takes disposable blades, i have one because i used to do my own hair. it will take a couple uses to get used to it but it's pretty dope.

Joined Apr 1, 2009
Been wanting to get one for a while now for you guys that shape up/shave yourselves how long did it take to get the hang of it?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now