The Marshall Mathers LP Vs. The Blueprint = TIE (According to the members of NT)

1531og4.jpg

11gn0d0.jpg

The MMLP takes this one for me.
Kim and Stan. Nuff' said.

Edit*
Im going to make this a draw since half thinks MMLP is better and the other half thinks BP is better.
Both classics. Both amazing. Both different. Easily top 3 of the 00's.

Haven't listened to either the whole way through in awhile but BP. It's not close, even though Em killed Jay on Renegade.

For all the skill homey has I can't lie and say content don't matter. Song for song I can't say it's better than BP.

Not only am I appalled that this is even an argument...I'm appalled that so many people believe it's MM.

Maybe it's when the album came out, my environment, and the sound it spawned it general after it's release...but BP without even thinking about this.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Not only am I appalled that this is even an argument...I'm appalled that so many people believe it's MM.

Maybe it's when the album came out, my environment, and the sound it spawned it general after it's release...but BP without even thinking about this.

why would you be appalled for this being an argument?
indifferent.gif

to me, MMLP lyrics, creativity, delivery and flow was clearly better. BP just had better production (hov can thank kanye for dat
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Didn't we have this thread before??

Spoiler [+]
jay-z-blueprint_l.jpg

Not even close IMO

I'm almost certain we had this exact same thread a few months ago.

It's funny that Eminem has the best verse on both albums.

Are you serious??

thats a hard decision. i'ma roll with blueprint but MM got HEAVY play from me during its time.

when they both came out i listened to MM a lot more

but now i hardly listen to MM and still listen to BP now n then

Back
Top Bottom