The Marshall Mathers LP Vs. The Blueprint = TIE (According to the members of NT)

em
pimp.gif

i pretty much grew up on Eminem...so i'll give it to him...Jay lucky eminem be rappin about crazy ******ed #%%%...cuz in ANY form of skills Jay Z was NEVER seeing eminem..and STILL isnt

Originally Posted by MrWavez

i pretty much grew up on Eminem...so i'll give it to him...Jay lucky eminem be rappin about crazy ******ed #%%%...cuz in ANY form of skills Jay Z was NEVER seeing eminem..and STILL isnt

foolishness
eminem doesnt even have half the hits of jay
smh.gif
smh.gif

he is a little above average and is glorified because he is the only white rapper to have a solid career

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

foolishness
smh.gif
smh.gif

he is a little above average and is glorified because he is the only white rapper to have a solid career

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

foolishness
smh.gif
smh.gif

Jay's my favorite rapper and the GOAT to me.

But you sir, are an idiot.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by Thank Me Later

lmao eminem doesnt have one classic album
blueprint easy
indifferent.gif

Dude has 4 classics. In a row. You're an idiot.
u must be white
roll.gif
roll.gif
im not white
roll.gif
roll.gif
Asian? 
I knew it
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait.... 4 classics ??????......

NEIGHBOR00D??????

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by Dapper D

lmao eminem doesnt have one classic album
blueprint easy
indifferent.gif

Dude has 4 classics. In a row. You're an idiot.
u must be white
roll.gif
roll.gif
im not white
roll.gif
roll.gif
Asian? 
I knew it
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait.... 4 classics ??????......

NEIGHBOR00D??????

nerd.gif

foolishness
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Not only am I appalled that this is even an argument...I'm appalled that so many people believe it's MM.

Maybe it's when the album came out, my environment, and the sound it spawned it general after it's release...but BP without even thinking about this.

Yeah I doubt that you are old enough to a.) remember the impact this album had and b.) fully grasp the lyricism Em exhibited on this album if you are "appalled that this is even an argument". Either that, or your opinion on hip hop is extremely suspect (at least in my view).

This is a tough comparison given that both albums are in essence career defining. One established that Em was definitively not a gimmick one-album rapper, and catapulted him into the upper echelon of lyrical rappers. The other cemented Jay's place in the Hip Hop legends category. Interestingly enough, for me it comes down to Renegade. If that song was on MMLP I'd give it to MMLP, but Blueprint takes this one by the thinnest of margins
**#@# I'm 23 years old. Miss me with that old enough %*%#.
Like I said...I'm just not in to all that "I killed my wife"...let me diss "Versace" %*%# hardbody. He can rap but...I can't put MMLP in my car and ride to it. BP is just an all around better album. It's timeless. People eventually grow out of all that weird %*%# EM be talking about. 

Not only am I appalled that this is even an argument...I'm appalled that so many people believe it's MM.

Maybe it's when the album came out, my environment, and the sound it spawned it general after it's release...but BP without even thinking about this.

Yeah I doubt that you are old enough to a.) remember the impact this album had and b.) fully grasp the lyricism Em exhibited on this album if you are "appalled that this is even an argument". Either that, or your opinion on hip hop is extremely suspect (at least in my view).

This is a tough comparison given that both albums are in essence career defining. One established that Em was definitively not a gimmick one-album rapper, and catapulted him into the upper echelon of lyrical rappers. The other cemented Jay's place in the Hip Hop legends category. Interestingly enough, for me it comes down to Renegade. If that song was on MMLP I'd give it to MMLP, but Blueprint takes this one by the thinnest of margins
Like I said...I'm just not in to all that "I killed my wife"...let me diss "Versace" %*%# hardbody. He can rap but...I can't put MMLP in my car and ride to it. BP is just an all around better album. It's timeless. People eventually grow out of all that weird %*%# EM be talking about. 

This is the reason BP gets my vote. I respect Em's skills but the content gets very repetitive and corny on that album. 

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

This is the reason BP gets my vote. I respect Em's skills but the content gets very repetitive and corny on that album

The Hail!!!!!

MMLP is classic FK you mean?

don't act like The Blueprint didn't have some cornball tracks on there.

"Jigga my _____ga", "H to the Izzo" and "ohhla hovito" = FAIL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

This is the reason BP gets my vote. I respect Em's skills but the content gets very repetitive and corny on that album

The Hail!!!!!

smh.gif

I didn't say BP was void of corny tracks (Jigga my n_) but you gon act like 85-90% of the songs on MMLP didn't mention killing celebs and homosexuals?

30djmtd.jpg

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

The Hail!!!!!

smh.gif

I didn't say BP was void of corny tracks (Jigga my n_) but you gon act like 85-90% of the songs on MMLP didn't mention killing celebs and homosexuals?

30djmtd.jpg

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*In Ross's Voice*

Back
Top Bottom