The Masters Thread April 8th - 11th ...

That second shot on 9 was crazy.

Hope he drains this putt

Edit: Tiger
pimp.gif
-3 Thru 9

That was outrageous. I thought he was going to hole it after being in the trees.

He's not far away. Pretty good for not playing in 6 months.

I haven't played in about 5 years - wonder how I'd hit it at the moment.

that shot on the 9th
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I'm listening to the Dan Patrick show and he interviewed Rich Lerner from the golf network... Lerner said that he's rooting for the field cause if Tiger wins, then it means he has no conscience..? What the $%%# does that mean? He has to lose to be truly sorry for what he did? It doesn't make any sense to me..

Athletes look at their sport as a way out of reality.  The only thing that matters to them is winning and achieving greatness... I remember when Kobe was flying back and forth from Colorado to LA, and he talked about the feeling he got when he stepped on the court.. Nothing else mattered.. I'm sure other dudes on here know that feeling.

Can't believe this is the first time Tiger has ever had 2 eagles in one round at Augusta. 

Tiger about to finish off with a bird and go to -5.

I'm convinced he was playing golf at "rehab"

Dude probably spent those 45 days with Hank Haney. 
laugh.gif

Damn...he'd be at like -8 if this was "normal circumstances." He's got to be more than elated with how the day turned out. The only heckling he got was from the moron that flew the plane over the course.

It was nice to see Tiger go out and play a very good first round. Hopefully it will continue for the whole tourney.

Back
Top Bottom