The Maturity of Zach Randolph This Season; Jamal Crawford As Well

Crawford has been that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

Jamal Crawford = '09-'10 6th Man of the Year.

This.

And.
smh.gif
@ Knicks leaving New York and doing better.

Crawford is one of my top 5 favorite players and he's doing him. Too bad he not a Knick no more.
mad.gif

Shouts to Zach too.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Crawford BEEN mature, dude was always a team player.

this is the truth. never complains about anything. in ny, if you told him to stop jacking up shots, he'll avg 8 dimes the next few games. if they told himto shoot more, he might just put 30 on the opposing guards. always had faith in ny. never ever ever bad talked anyone. team-mates loved him. stood up for eddycurry through thick and thin (no pun intended) from my understanding the only person that had a problem with jamal was stephon marbury and maggette when he wasin GS. class act
pimp.gif
my maaan

Then again, ZBo's contract is coming to an end, so maybe this is a farce. Nonetheless, he's still one of my sons...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Crawford BEEN mature, dude was always a team player.
Agreed, Crawford was always a favorite of mine because of his team first attitude and maturity. He has a real good personality and is mad skilled.He was just a class act his entire tenure in NewYork and was definitley in my top 2-3 favorite Knicks during this $@*+@# era of basketball. He is no doubtstreaky as hell sometimes but has sick handles, and when he is on there are few that can score at will like Jamal can, and hes unselfish as well. I have ALWAYSsaid that Crawford would be great to have as a 6th man on a winning team, which is exactly the case this year. He is a phenominal scorer but doesnt have theconsistency or all around game to be a starter on a winning team but he is instant offense and has a good attitude which is why i always thought that on awinning team hes PERFECT for that scoring punch 1st guy off the bench, and its showing, imo hes 6th man of the year this season, and good for him. I still loveMal.

As for Z Bo, he was actually blling HARd last year for the Knicks before we traded hi. Most people forget but him and Mal were doing their thing and we wouldhave been a playoff team if we kept them. We were like 7-3 or some %%%+ at one point and they were both ballin but we decided to trade them for cap relief,even if it meant taking a small step back that season. I have nothing wrong with that, but Zach has always been a great scorer and a hard worker. I just cantsee him being on a winning team cause his bball Iq is just
smh.gif
laugh.gif
sometimes and hell do %%%+ that will make you die cause hes a 6'7 270 or some %%%+ PF that thinks hes a 6'6 220 pound SG
laugh.gif
, but he is actually a great all around scorer, but he also slacks on the D alotbecause of his lack of size and athletisism, but is a great rebounder for his lack of size and athletisism pretty much due to solid fundamentals in that areaand his always being active. props for him to continue to improve, Zach always made me laugh when he was here and the funnies part was that he was actually agreat scorer when he did that %%%+. I got no problems with Zach either, its just that i dont really see him being a factor on a winning team and his contractis just
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

^believe it or not, we were playing real good.

we werent even that far off last year...until the last month which was when we fell off.
granted we would have gotten an first round exit, but playoffs are playoffs correct?

Back
Top Bottom