.::The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl x Pharrell's i am OTHER. Season 2 June 14th!!::.

I seen her at Larchmont a couple weeks ago Tristian. Tell her if yall need a mexican character I'm down.

yo you're the quiet dude?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

my homegirl put me on to this not too long ago, I love the show.

NT is like 2 degrees of separation I swear
laugh.gif

yo you're the quiet dude?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

my homegirl put me on to this not too long ago, I love the show.

NT is like 2 degrees of separation I swear
laugh.gif

Love this show. I remember watching it for the first time a couple of months ago and was immediately hooked. Just my type of humor.

Oh and CiCi always cracks me up. Her lines on this last episode had me
laugh.gif
. "Did he woo you with some Keith Sweat?" And the line comparing dating to seasonal lattes at Starbucks..."They not gonna be around forever girl." I couldn't even get past that first part.

Love this show. I remember watching it for the first time a couple of months ago and was immediately hooked. Just my type of humor.

laugh.gif
. "Did he woo you with some Keith Sweat?" And the line comparing dating to seasonal lattes at Starbucks..."They not gonna be around forever girl." I couldn't even get past that first part.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

would love to see it on tv as long as they don't try to change it to much

cable maybe...it would probably even get better.
It being on the web gives it a certain feel but I know there's a limited about money in that so yeah.

Keep up the good work though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

would love to see it on tv as long as they don't try to change it to much

cable maybe...it would probably even get better.
It being on the web gives it a certain feel but I know there's a limited about money in that so yeah.

Keep up the good work though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

laugh.gif
Cosigned
laugh.gif
This show gets me 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

laugh.gif
Cosigned
laugh.gif
This show gets me 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

surprised no one said nothing bout the friend

Her friend is cute.

What is the ABG college tour going to be about, a question and answer session?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

surprised no one said nothing bout the friend

Her friend is cute.

What is the ABG college tour going to be about, a question and answer session?

Just watched all the episodes and this show is what TV is missing!!! I hope u guys make it BIG.. OP your character along with the Indian girl is funny as hell i was dying when u had to tell her 3 things about yourself.
laugh.gif

Keep doing your thing. Love the show 
pimp.gif

Just watched all the episodes and this show is what TV is missing!!! I hope u guys make it BIG.. OP your character along with the Indian girl is funny as hell i was dying when u had to tell her 3 things about yourself.
laugh.gif

Keep doing your thing. Love the show 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom