.::The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl x Pharrell's i am OTHER. Season 2 June 14th!!::.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Funny episode!
laugh.gif
Fly Guys is for champions tho. I put on an episode when I need a guaranteed laugh. DJB is my favorite wit his smiling $!%.
roll.gif

Yeah it's gold, i'd have to list it among my favorite sitcoms.  I started from the last season then went back to one, the entourage cooking still has me dying.  Something about it is just essentially nt.

thought it was just me...

will there be another season? i just started it after seeing ABG

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Funny episode!
laugh.gif
Fly Guys is for champions tho. I put on an episode when I need a guaranteed laugh. DJB is my favorite wit his smiling $!%.
roll.gif

Yeah it's gold, i'd have to list it among my favorite sitcoms.  I started from the last season then went back to one, the entourage cooking still has me dying.  Something about it is just essentially nt.

thought it was just me...

will there be another season? i just started it after seeing ABG

Lol at the opening restaurant scene, dude with a white girl shaking his head at her. I feel the same way about spoken word.
Smh @ Fred with the cockblock though...

Lol at the opening restaurant scene, dude with a white girl shaking his head at her. I feel the same way about spoken word.
Smh @ Fred with the cockblock though...

cool episode. who sings the song at the end..."thinking about you"

i went to school with the last chick in spoken word

cool episode. who sings the song at the end..."thinking about you"

i went to school with the last chick in spoken word

I donated last week. When do I get my download? Glad to see you all will be able to finish.

I was weak at the black guy shaking his head at her.

I kinda want this to stay on YT. No way it won't be changed if it ever made it to tv.

I donated last week. When do I get my download? Glad to see you all will be able to finish.

I was weak at the black guy shaking his head at her.

I kinda want this to stay on YT. No way it won't be changed if it ever made it to tv.

Tris- Great job man!! Keep up the good work!! I know another awkward black girl that would go great with the cast...
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom