The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Man who gives a **** about Brock Lesnar anymore
sick.gif
mean.gif
. The UFC looking real desperate to make that move.

Still shocked Bisping pulled it off though. Like alot of folks in here I was rooting for him and I had a feeling, but damn
eek.gif

Even crazier that Bisping managed to take a guy out in one round on a couple weeks notice that Weidman couldn't finish in four. Anything can happen I guess
I think he prob approached them once his contract expired. he hinted it to stone cold on his podcast late last year

Carwin would make sense, as both guys have been out for 5 years.

sick.gif
at how quickly times flys.
Carwin has recently been talking about coming back and to fight Brock...he musta known Brock was returning

Rockhold is like Conor pt 2 minus the gift of gab...thought he was far superior than his opponent and made all kinds of rash statements he couldn't backup

Bisping is the most self aware a-hole I have ever seen. :lol:

He knew right away he goofed with the f-word too :rofl:

Last edited:
I dont get how Rockhold has a single word to say...u made ur bed now lie in it. Dude spoke so ill of Bispings skills and such and got Ko'd stiff.

Wow. UFC 199 had fireworks.

Bobby Green got a tattoo, probably weighed too much and got put to sleep the minute he did his stupid taunt.

Hellbow put Lomabard to sleep and kept the Hendo retirement tour going (when will it end...)

Holloway is stuck. Maybe they'll give him the winner or loser of Edgar/Aldo.

Team Alpha Fail lost another title fight. Somewhere Bang Ludwig is laughing. Faber was literally flustered by Cruz's unorthodox movements. Cruz managed to hit him with some solid shots. Joe Rogan alluded to Cruz possibly breaking his hand. And Cruz has that ankle wrap. Dude is just racking up injuries.

Bisping. The MW title joins the HW title as a hot potato. And now we're stuck in some weird triangle of Weidman, Bisping and Rockhold. Romero and Jacare on the outside.

And Ariel Helwani's 1st Amendment rights getting stomped on by raining on promotional announcements (Diaz/McGregor2 then Brock). I think that is a huge story but I don't see anyone really stepping up to defend or unite for the cause. I wonder if he can do anything legally. In this situation, his site is not able to attend media events and could possibly have their access to Zuffa employees. That's huge financially.

Boy boy boy .... Luke just gained a hater.

I'm glad he was KOed. During the fight rules dude was being mad cocky and the way he went about the fight he showed no respect.

You got KOed my dude, what are you even saying. Just **** .....

I'm glad out of all that the only thing Bispin was sorry about was the honosexual comment. Love it.

I'm a big Rockhold fan but I'm glad he got KOd. He needed a reality check. Dude was talking about "life is pretty good right now. PPV points and I'm bringing in 7 figures"

Well, that last about a few months :rofl:

Still shocked this guy Luke not only let Bisping beat him, but he got KO'd in the 1st damn round. Bisping mighta never had a 1st round KO in his life before this :lol:. Luke gotta go sit down somewhere man, he played himself.

Too many new ufc champs winning a belt, haven't even defended once yet but acting like they're invincible out here. Dudes better learn to humble themselves or get humbled ala werdum/rockhold/mcgregor

Damn that sucks for Helwani. He was just doing his job, don't gotta give him a lifetime ban for reporting breaking news. If anything, the leak builds more excitement for 200 and 202 and gets more hype going. Dana needs to get Stockton slapped again.

missed the post fight presser
guess, i have to watch it. luke getting schooled by bisping :lol:

Picked Luke to win even though i don't like the guy and I'm so freaking happy Bisping put him to sleep!! 8 freaking years since Bisping had a win via KO they said and it happens again for the first time in a title fight Hahahaha. Luke got humbled and still had the nerve to talk all that trash afterward.

I can't believe that was the first ufc card Ive been to and it was that lit

Honestly though the experience wasn't the greatest. I need to maybe sit closer next time but I prefer to watch on tv

The post fight press conference is one of the most classic moments lmfao. Rock hold was seething mad. Bisping handled it perfectly. Cruz and faber still arguing

My boy diamond! I'd love to see him and cowboy go at it but cowboy seems content fighting at 170 idk. Barboza wouldn't be bad either even though I think he should fight someone right at the top

Holloway is screwed plain and simple

Last edited:
I can't believe that was the first ufc card Ive been to and it was that lit

Honestly though the experience wasn't the greatest. I need to maybe sit closer next time but I prefer to watch on tv

The post fight press conference is one of the most classic moments lmfao. Rock hold was seething mad. Bisping handled it perfectly. Cruz and faber still arguing

My boy diamond! I'd love to see him and cowboy go at it but cowboy seems content fighting at 170 idk. Barboza wouldn't be bad either even though I think he should fight someone right at the top

Holloway is screwed plain and simple

Dope that you were there. Never been to a live. May try now that it's legal in NY.

But always figured the view from my couch was better, the liquor and food were better, and all of it was cheaper :lol:

Last edited:
I can't lie the arena wasn't too bad it was solid. The beer was $12 lmao. There were a group of drunk trouble makers near us acting dumb. Definitely shocked I didn't see a single fight. Good job Los Angeles

Saw Andre touchy fili randomly wandering the parking lot after. Dude looked lost. Getting out of the parking lot was a nightmare. Overall not the worst but definitely wasn't mind blowing either. And those fights were about all I could ask for

Who the hell is Brock going to fight. I don't even care he's back I just hope he doesn't get too hurt

Watch Conor pull off the W and they do Conor Diaz III

Back
Top Bottom