The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Honestly, he should retire. He has nothing left to prove. He can't beat Jon Jones. He can beat every other light heavyweight in the world. He could've probably won the HW strap at some point too if not for Cain.

Would like to see D.C. Go to heavyweight if he decides to stick around

Cains body will fail him soon I'm sure and will not interfere with D.C.'s title aspirations at heavyweight

They can avoid each other as needed anyway until the opportunity is there for either of them. Ironically jones has been teasing a move to heavyweight for a while now, so... lol

Everyone clowned Ronda because real heads knew she was a lot of hype. World class judoka but great mixed martial artist? Not so much. She was out here acting like she could hang with males, beat world class boxers etc. She was doing the sport a disservice with her antics.

D.C. on the other hand isn't an egomaniacal entitled lil ***. He wanted this more than anything and really both guys said some really terrible things about the other. It wasn't just one party, they were both wrong.

This was our Frazier Ali. Difference is this time smokin' Joe couldn't get that win.
is cool if you like him. I don't ... He lost he cried that deserve sympathy? This is a sport 1 winner 1 loser ... If he would of won, maybe he would of have been gracious maybe not .. We would never know and I'm glad I'm not going to find out ... He ain't no champ and that's the truth ... He never beat Jones ...

It sucked to see DC lose like that but hey, Jones won fair and square. Hoping to see DC hang it up with everything good health wise.

Its combat fighting, someone is always bound to end up in a compromising situation tho.

Its a slippery slope because each fighter has a different 'tough' meter when it comes to stoppage of a fight. Some fighters would rather damn near die before throwing in the towel.

I don't usually feel bad for people getting KO'd but I felt for DC, he was so disappointed in himself. He was winning that fight too or it was very close

He deff wasn't winning that fight at that moment.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wow. Daniel Cormier eerily predicted the result of last night&#39;s main event three years ago <a href="https://t.co/FfFG6Vp1W3">pic.twitter.com/FfFG6Vp1W3</a></p>&mdash; UFC Insiders (@UFCInsiders) <a href="">July 31, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Is that conor up there with porier for ufc178?
That boy really came up while dc/jj were still trying to get their match together

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wow. Daniel Cormier eerily predicted the result of last night&#39;s main event three years ago <a href="https://t.co/FfFG6Vp1W3">pic.twitter.com/FfFG6Vp1W3</a></p>&mdash; UFC Insiders (@UFCInsiders) <a href="">July 31, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
so dude reveled his weakness ... Had plenty of time to work on it ... Stated it would not happen and still got caught.

Pretty wild. If anything it shows just how tough those habits are to break even for elite fighters. And why reigning champs who defend for years and years even with hundreds of hours of tape out on them deserve so much credit.

How does that work and was it implemented recently? I remember when Cowboy Cerrone fought on back to back weeks.

Brock "retired" so he left the USADA testing pool as a result. If he wants to fight Bones, he has to re-enter the testing pool, hence the long delay due to his suspension i believe.

Does Borg stand a chance?

Nope lol

I think Nunes wont be the main event, cuz of her last minute pull out at 213. Should still be a really good competitive fight though.

The card isn't bad, but I'm not really hyped on seeing DJ/Borg.

Brock "retired" so he left the USADA testing pool as a result. If he wants to fight Bones, he has to re-enter the testing pool, hence the long delay due to his suspension i believe.

Nope lol

I think Nunes wont be the main event, cuz of her last minute pull out at 213. Should still be a really good competitive fight though.

The card isn't bad, but I'm not really hyped on seeing DJ/Borg.

Ohh I see. I thought it was the concussion protocol, like a certain period of time before a fighter can fight again depending on the damage.

Ohh I see. I thought it was the concussion protocol, like a certain period of time before a fighter can fight again depending on the damage.

Nah in Lesnar's case, he popped for something on the banned list after the Mark Hunt fight, so he was suspended a year I think by USADA.

Kinda sucks because if this Bones/Brock fight happened, the MSG or New Years Eve card would be perfect for it.

Welp looks like Woodley/Dana back & forth is about to get interesting. I see where Woodley is coming from

what is this comment even in regards to? the gsp fight?

guy cant seriously pretend he didnt hear those boos or the boring chant and expect that he's owed something, he's had two uneventful fights so far

The first Wonderboy fight was pretty anticlimactic. We just didn't complain much because it was what we asked for at the time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom