The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Thanks for sharing.

It’s crazy. Henry went on a massive six fight streak Reis, Pettis, DJ, TJ, Moraes, and Cruz. Four clear stoppages. Two of which were against guys who have never lost in that manner (TJ lost a decision to Cruz and Cruz lost a decision to Garbrandt).

Patricio been on a run after his Straus and Bendo losses.

If Francis does to Lewis what he did to stipe, then we get Jones saying he needs even MORE money now to do the fight?

If that PPV doesn't do a nice buyrate, I hope Jon Jones bends Dana White over a barrel in negotiations

New Venum uniforms that'll be worn on Saturday. Look better than the reebok garbage.
ufc-venum-womens-kit-mens-champion-shorts.jpg
ufc-venum-mens-shorts-red-blue-yellow.jpg
ufc-venum-womens-kit-red-champion-white.jpg
venum-ufc-5.jpg

I would never buy UFC clothes but I do like the new look over Reebok. It has that sort of tech/future look with the graphics. I heard at least UFC fighters got a pump in pay but it's like $5K or something.

If I got this for free......I'd like wear it to the gym.

9_252F5_252F4_252F4_252F9544823f472f1828abd9d166b9b8d58f54d54f8a_VNMUFC_00004_001_06_720x.jpg

Nice. Definitely look more technical & athletic....that first wave of reebok gear was really on some american gladiators ****

cool to see the evolution of the sport

At least it looks like some effort went into the design compared to what Reebok first came up with.

No more names on the shorts?
I’m sure they will be. Once actual fighters wear them. Probably didn’t want to use those models names as example

Edit: maybe no names at all. Just saw the shots with Ortega and Sterling wearing the gear. Still like them better than the Reebok stuff

Last edited:
Man Jon getting really beefy :nerd:

Can’t wait to see how all this strength training translates over into his game. Older and heavier, it will be interesting to see if he is just as sharp and technical at heavyweight as he was at lhw

^^^Its hard to tell on social media. Except for the one where he looked slow striking the pads.

Probably like me and has chicken legs. He definitely looks bigger.

Wonder if carrying all that extra muscle and weight will greatly reduce his gas tank.

One Championship card on TNT tonight at 7pm PST tonight. You have DJ fighting for the flw title and Alvarez in a bout. Also appears you can get the prelims through the BleacherReport app that starts at 5:30 pm pst.

Always look forward to DJ fights but don't know too much about his opponent.

Back
Top Bottom