The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I didn’t even watch the fight but I am sure Suga is going to say he was in control the whole time on his podcast.

Wow. Thought Yan won but that 1st round was very close and pretty much the swing round. Omalley looked great against arguably the best fighter in the divison.
I don’t think he looked great tbh. He had a great moment but I think he looked more solid than anything

Still a great thing overall for him but he lost round 2 and 3 without doubt

Yikesssssss

Guess the takedowns and top control didn’t mean nada

I was surprised it was even a split decision.

Suga looked good on the feet but yan had an answer everytime

Don't really understand the robbery talk :lol:

1st was a close round, 2nd was Yan and 3rd Omalley had the most significant shots, had Yan on wobbled legs. Control time means jack **** if the damage isn't even.

This is coming from a guy who bet Yan by decision too :lol::smh:

They gotta do the Vera O’Malley rematch
Not anymore 😂

My man legit kept saying we need to review the fight. Knowing darn well he didn’t win.

But, hey, he’s finally getting top competition. It’ll level up his game. If he wasn’t training TDD and grappling before, he better if he’s going to fight TJ or Aljo.

Judging criteria goes
1. Damage
Then only if the damage is even, then it goes to effective grappling.

I wouldn’t call it a robbery but it was a clear win for yan

Yan wasn’t just controlling him, he was hitting him with shots too

What damage? A cut? Yan was still going 100% even after the "damage"

If you control 99% of the fight, multiple take downs, multiple strikes that stunned him you should win the fight.
Bruh, damage is damage. A knee that had him stunned and made a wide open cut is considered still considered damage no matter what.

Naw that was definitely a robbery. O'Malley had his moments but Yan won all three rounds and at worst won two of them.

Damage is the #1 criteria.

I do think it was a close fight so it’s not robbery territory.

Yan gotta be big mad he knee’d AlJo and lost two back to back close decisions.

I wanted Suga to win but gotta keep it a stack, Yan was robbed. Idk what the judges saw. Even Sean didn't feel confident in that win. When DC asked him about getting a title shot next, he sounded like he had some doubt as to wheter he even deserved one, tombout "Iunno, I gotta go back n rewatch this fight" :lol:

O'Malley had 3 big moments. The rest was literally all Yan. Not to mention Sean's big moments were countered by Yan's huge moments of his own

Back
Top Bottom