The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

For me, I don't want to see Justin, Dustin, Charlie any of those guys getting a title shot. I fully understand why one of them most likely will get it though

..... Arman beat Gamrot....... I don't see how he lost that fight. Arman should be on a huge win streak right now with his last loss to Islam... almost 5 years ago... it is absolutely insane to think Arman was only 22 when he gave Islam who was 27 a lot of trouble

Arman deserves the title shot and that is my choice for next Islam opponent. Justin would be my second choice... yet Arman is going to get stuck fighting yet another old LW. It sucks when the sport gets like this

While I really want Arman to get next shot, I wouldn't be mad if Justin got it. He actually defended his spot and gave an opportunity to Fiziev, then KO Dustin. That's worthy of a title shot imo.

There is also a small part of me that wants to see Arman in another 5 rounder before Islam. He was visibly gassed in the late rounds against Gamrot. Thought the Dariush fight was going to show if he plugged that up but he made quick work of him.

Wish they would just go ahead and make Islam vs Justin and Arman v Charles for #1 contender. Don't see why they are so hellbent on making Charles/Islam happen. Justin is also a big name so that takes that argument out. Charles only beat Benny who appears to be on the downswing after Arman just slept him.

Back
Top Bottom