The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Wow, sort of anticlimactic finish but that 1st round was a 10-7 if I ever saw one.

BSD winning that 2nd round with all those injuries is kind of troubling for Moicano.

Moicano with a political post fight is where I check out.

Tough scenes for BSD. Just over a year ago mans was om the verge of being the new king of violence in the best division. Now he's on a 2 fight losing streak with both being stoppages.

For some reason thought the ppv was 2 weeks away. Nice little surprise to know that it's a ppv fight week already.

Wish we still had Aljo/Movsar but regardless the entire card is pretty damn stacked.

I gotta be honest after watching the Countdown. I know the main event is fiyah but I’m more interested in the co main due to how the Venezuelan Vixen sells a fight lol.

Also I’m happy there’s a DDP who can get under a Sean Strickland’s skin.

Last edited:
Looking at roundtree record, I don’t know how this dude got a title shot. His only top 10 win is Anthony smith

Nothing against Rocky Pennington but a wbw fight with Kayla and Pena for the title is what i want to see. Hopefully early 25' if they both win Saturday.
rocky wins, kayla dominates and beats rocky probably round 1 calls out amanda and they fight in mid-late 2025

Amanda is the final boss…it appears (for Kayla and Julianna). Rocky don’t want that smoke again…

Julianna legit stupid crazy.

Back
Top Bottom