The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Not mad at the four fights so far. It’s not a banger like Mr 300 said but another solid card. And hopefully a retirement for Diaz.

IMG_0444.jpeg

IMG_0443.jpeg

Last edited:
Riyadh Season!!!

They trying to make up for the last card. I wouldn’t be mad at that match up. Put Hill/Rountree on there. And another good fight and we good. And the Shara.

Dawsons wife is a 5-1 amateur MMA fighter.

Taira looks suspect on the feet. But great on the ground.

Hell of fight man. Taira showed he belongs in the discussion of the top FLW of the world.

Can not wait for that Kai/Pantoja title fight, man.

Last edited:
Belal looked good his last fight. He’s gotta know he’s fighting a demon and have another great camp. I favor Shavkat but Belal could prove all the doubters wrong.

Call me crazy but I hate the match making of Ian Garry vs Sean Brady just because they both are up and coming prospects. Why neither one of them is fighting Colby or Usman is beyond me.

Probably because the both of them are cherry picking opponents. I give Kamaru more leeway due to his activity as a champion and taking on Khamzat on short notice.

Colby. He shouldn’t be in the WW top 10 point blank.

Yeah I think its more so Colby and Usman not taking those fights. So i don't really mind the matchmaking.

But yeah, these dudes been taking up space in the rankings for no ******* reason for a long *** time.

Back
Top Bottom