The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

They about to replace Jon with DC vs Brock when he doesn't resolve his situation in Nevada :lol:

brock hasn't even been reinstated. still needs to pay the fine for popping at ufc 200 :lol:
unless they move the fight to California

Cody was that dude ....

As much as I dislike TJ (Mostly for being a ***** in life but moreso in the TUF) I respect him for them two *** whooping he put on Cody. The 1st one he was saved by the bell, but he came back to eat his candies.

She's :blush:

polyana_viana.0.jpg

235 definitely stacked. Looking at the schedule its a little strange they aren't doing a PPV on Superbowl weekend per usual. The FN that weekend is decent though with Assuncao/Moraes and Aldo/Moicano. We should see if Moicano is legit at that point which could set him up for the next shot at Max either late spring or summer.

Excited to see Joned vs smith even though i think smith will get destroyed,
I hope my fellow nigerian Usman comes up with a win but Woodley is a beast. super interesting match up
lawler has been in too many wars. I got askren.
Zabit will win too.

DC wanted to fight Brock and everyone knows hes cycling but hes constantly complaining about Jones. I mean i get it i think its cheating too but fighting Brock would be worse.

I just started BJJ and I absolutely love it. Im only 4 days in but I was wondering for any of you who have more experience can give me some advice. The gym that I go to use Gi's but im leaning towards a no GI gym. Any thoughts? Thanks :pimp:

Jesus, do y’all realize how LOADED 235 is...

Bones/Smith
TWood/Usman
Lawler/Askren
Zabit/Stephens

Cody AND Holm prob on the prelims.

Which means 234 and 236 are gonna be dogs***
most intrigued with the askren fight, want to see what the funky one looks like at this point in his career...a legit run might be past him, this fight should tell alot

zabit climbing that ladder he's maybe 1 or 2 big wins away from a shot, dood is like 6' :rofl:

MAGA brothers turning on each other

“So all I did was ask for an extra two months instead of six weeks because they backed themselves into a corner in a matchmaking hole, and now they’re trying to hold this against me. But I find it funny because Dana White’s tone, he changes tone real quick. He heard from the UFC doctors, ‘Colby’s not cleared, he can’t fight in September in Dallas,’ and then he changed his tone. After the Woodley-Till fight, he was like, ‘Okay, Colby’s 100 percent fighting Woodley next, that’s the next fight to make,’ then all of a sudden everything’s changed — now they’re trying to hold it against me, ‘Oh, Colby’s not taking fights. That doesn’t fly in the UFC. Blah, blah, blah.’”

“If you want to keep f*cking up your brand and moving shows from one city to another because a guy failed his third steroid test and he’s hitting pregnant ladies [in a] hit-and-run, so be it. I’m the ultimate professional. Show up on time, make weight, do everything they ask of me.”

Back
Top Bottom