The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

When it was announced I was hyped at the idea of going to my 2nd live MMA event at Barclays.

Hell no I'm not buying tickets for a card being headlined by those 2 :lol:

Screenshot_20191205-014015_Twitter.jpg

Dunno how renato lost to this dude but it's a damn shame.

Lookin at this picture actually makes me wonder how much bigger Donald will be than Conor.

McNugget might be in for a war if Cerrones still there after the 2nd.

Indeed. Poor ortega has faded into obscurity. After the beating he took, needing so much time to recover, now this... man is going thru it. Hes gunna have to string together a few wins too when he returns. Pulling for him but damn

He left Zombie hanging in his own country though?

anyone gonna step in and save that card?

Korean Zombie would have given Ortega them paws anyway. Hope they Edgar replacement goes through.

Messes up Sandhagan's plans at 135

“Edgar is currently preparing for his bantamweight debut against Cory Sandhagen at UFC Raleigh on January, but wanted the opportunity to face Jung first.”

As a result of the switch, Sandhagen’s wish to fight Edgar could be stymied. UFC Raleigh takes place less than one month after UFC Busan on Jan. 25. The promotion reportedly is seeking a backup for the ex-champ. According to sources, Edgar will reassess his next fight after the December fight card, and it could potentially still come against Cory Sandhagen in his bantamweight debut.

“The UFC is trying to do their jobs and save a huge card, which I get, but they’re also losing a shot at an opportunity to turn a young, new face into a star, and the Raleigh fans are going to be pretty bummed too,” Sandhagen told ESPN.com.

damn i wanted to see sandhagen give frankie that work.

Back
Top Bottom