The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I'm not sure how many fights Colby has left on his contract but if he loses he gunna be in ONE

I've never seen Dana legitimately upset at a press conference till last night. He got red in the face

I'm not sure how many fights Colby has left on his contract but if he loses he gunna be in ONE

I've never seen Dana legitimately upset at a press conference till last night. He got red in the face
what happened? all i know is colby said he would slap dana if he tried to strap the belt on him :lol:

win win either way at this point

Also Conor need to shut up and fight already. He is absolutely loosing being "the man" sitting out

Wish there was an event tonight. Nothing really on except Bare Knuckle. How tf is this **** still going? :lol:

I don't find it entertaining in the least. Big Foot vs Gabriel Gonzaga tonight :smh:?

Also they just announced that they signed Hector Lombard ?

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
Screenshot_20191019-205326_Twitter.jpg

kinda off topic, but i did not even realize that Brendan Schaub released a comedy special until i was flipping through what to watch. Did not watch, but read the reviews. Not surprisingly it bombed but to have 8% on Rotten Tomatoes is big time bad :sick: and reading that his sponsors were willing to give discounts for 5 star reviews :lol:

If Colby v Jorge beef is fake, Colby pulling back the curtain on the whole thing

“No, there’s no truth to that. Jorge is drawing at straws right now,” Covington said. “He has nothing else to say about me because he knows he can’t attack my fighting skills because he knows my fighting skills speak for themselves. And to be honest, he’s never won one second of any type of rounds we’ve ever trained together. And he knows that deep down inside. So he’s just looking for something to promote a future fight.

“We may have to fight each other. Former best friends turned foes. And that’s how this sport is. There’s no sports, there’s no friends in this type of sport. It’s an individual sport and it’s business, so we had to part our friendship. And he’s making up lies, man, he’s trying to say that I owe his coach money. And I can show you the receipts. I’ll go get the receipts right now and show you. I overpaid him if anything. The only percentage that I owe is to American Top Team. I pay them five percent every fight, and that’s the only people I have to pay. I have no obligation to pay any other coaches. All the other coaches that I pay is on me if I want to pay them or not, and I always paid his coach, man. I gave him five to ten grand per fight, and I have the receipts too. So, you know, he’s lying, man. He has nothing else to say.”

“Yeah, it’s business and we’re not gonna be friends, we’re gonna have to fight each other. But it is what it is, man. Just grow up and let’s not play these childish games where you’re making up lies and you’re saying stupid stuff that isn’t true, let’s just be honest and call things the way they are, call a spade a spade. But apparently that’s hard for him. He’s a Miami little street thug.”

“Colby’s a terrible person,

“I’ve been telling the outside world this for many years. I am in the wrestling community. The wrestling community is tight-knit.

“We know who sucks and who doesn’t suck. Here’s the deal. Everywhere Colby’s been, nobody likes him. They don’t like him, no good reviews,” said Ben Askren.

“Everyone has been trying to keep quiet, but think about the people that have come out against him,

“Can you guys name me one person from ATT who stuck up and said, ‘You know what? I actually think Colby is a really good guy, he’s just misunderstood. Hey, Colby adds a lot to this team.’ Can you guys name me one person who’s said that?”

“Genuinely, nobody likes him. In real life, he’s really a douchebag. For real. Real talk,” he said via MMA Junkie.

Was watching some of the gleison tibau vs khabib fight and tibau fought him pretty well. I don’t think khabib got one takedown while tibau had 2 takedowns. Of course khabib was still young and gleison is built like the hulk. Commentators were surprised the judges gave khabib all 3 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom