The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I hope Jones took it easy on the Coke and decides to give us a fight in which he’s actually trying this time.

Lewis is funny but real talk he's not that talented. Seems like he just endures and throws power. Also these judges are wild

They were going in on one judge during a prelim fight cuz he wasn't watching at one point. Said he was looking at the floor. Few seconds later said he was still wasn't paying attention. :lol:
I guess there was a straight up robbery in the early prelims and Joe went in.

Dan Ige being a part time manager under Ali is interesting to say the least. Dude working deals and then getting in the cage afterwards. He can negotiate his own **** too lol

Dana screwed Houston for this event 😂 have all these stars and celebs in attendance subjected to Juan ****ing Adams as the third fight on the main card

"Conor needs to earn things," Abdelaziz said. "He was a champion. He needs to earn things. Khabib really, really wants to make him earn it. It doesn't matter, because what he says. We have a really, really tough fight. Everybody forgets about Tony, dismissing him. Khabib has been training for three months straight and he has two more months."

"Listen, there's a lot of money for Khabib if Khabib fights Conor," Abdelaziz said. "... But everything is not about money. Especially with Khabib."

At this point Jon is fighting guys that don't really cause much motivation

Smith
Santos
Reyes

With that said, I respect the hell out of him for continuing to defend the belt and this isn't the DJ situation. At least these other guys have knock out power if not anything else

That's why I'm really pulling for that Izzy fight to come to fruition. That, or Jon actually moving up to HW like he's been talking about for a while now

Spinning hook kick was beautiful but caught her with the sole instead of the heel

The women's 125 division is pure and utter garbage. Only reason Valentina would lose her belt is just not caring or getting bored

Hopefully Zhang moves up and provides an actual challenge

Valentina is great but every time I see her win I feel like that just makes Nunes look even better.

Back
Top Bottom