The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

83B308A6-420D-4A06-9B30-E2FB417BDCA6.png

Also, found this very interesting

Card is trash but I’m somewhat interested to see what Reyes can do with an aging, heavily tested Jon Jones. Especially after theSantos fight.

Also being a good journalist =/= being a good analyst. Don't care if you have a journalism degree or not, don't mean squat. Especially when it comes to MMA which is a newer sport. Reporting, getting news scoops, writing articles has nothing to do with breaking down a game or a fight with an opinion

Last edited:
eh

we all know cowboy would have been willing to die in there taking those shots from conor, doesn't make stephen a's comment any less true

these espn pesonalities and ufc fighters are kinda in a tough spot. you have the network forcing them to devote a segment of their show to an upcoming ppv. the first take interviews that i've seen from youtube were pretty bad.

Cowboy is Jones’ “friend” so it’s not surprising he’s gonna go to bat for him

Regardless though, I’m just having fun with the Stephen A stuff at this point, don’t mind me :lol:

And Nate Diaz has his obvious bias' for sticking up for SAS earlier as well 😂 I don't care one way or the other just playing the other side

Like I said from the beginning, ESPN is going to do what they do. Boxing includes SAS so the UFC was bound to as well. I don't think they're getting rid of the familiar knowledgable voices (DC, Dom, Bisping, Hardy etc.) so it's not really that big of a deal

It'd be funny as hell if they played this thing up and had SAS side by side with Rogan this weekend

Weird to think about

Good read, I'm just hoping that Reyes doesn't get overwhelmed by the moment and actually brings the fight to Jones. His best wins are over guys better suited for the MW division though (Weidman and Cannonier) so I have my doubts on his level of comp up until now. Still think Jones takes this but hope he doesn't just fight safe.

Lol 2.5 years and they feed him to jones.

Man what y’all expect gonna happen on Saturday? :lol:

they gonna have to start going to the lake and pulling contenders out the water like my guy ozymandias on watchmen

I'm happy that Leon got the fight but Woodley v Colby would honestly be even better

“Oh, Colby’s jaw is fine? It wasn’t fine when they asked him to fight me for the fourth time… You a b***h. He was supposed to fight me,” Tyron Woodley revealed on his TMZ Sports show. “When he lost to Kamaru he was supposed to fight me. That’s the only reason why Leon Edwards got the fight because he couldn’t fight because of his jaw. Now his jaw is fine all of the sudden.”

John is popping dirty again. Got that same zit on his abs at the weigh in and face off 😂😭😂😭. Calling it now

Watching these Embedded's, Dom Reyes has more unintentional cringe than anyone I've seen in a long time. The Youtube comments should be archived in a special place

Bruh. When a female MMA fighter wins a garbage fight then touts herself and her opponent as “high level” fighters. WMMA is such trash.

giles is terrible man :lol: go back to the police job homie

Back
Top Bottom