The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Even if he fought, he’s going to put a world if hurt in’ with the emotional pain he’s going through. Good luck Justin.

🥺😔😞

didnt make it to 60 and been fighting this 2 damn months. feels like KATs moms passing. just so disheartening.

no amount of money can save you if this thing goes bad for you smh

Cant imagine what Khabib is feeling today. RIP to his father who it seemed he was incredibly close with.

If he didn't fight again or took an extended layoff I wouldn't fault him at all.

UFC249>COVID>Ramadan>Father Passing. Definitely can’t have been an easy time for him. Two months turn around to fight for a title.

DC, his teammate, was in a similar situation. They have a good, close knit team at AKA. You can tell Khabib raised Javier Mendez up to almost father figure status.

Probably not good as an ideal camp but at the same time the dude has taken damage lately. Maybe not sparring for one camp is beneficial lol

Dustin Soyier :emoji_coffin:

Can't even remember Hooker losing to Yair Rodriguez (1 judge gave Yair a 30-26!) and Jason Knight (1 judge gave Knight a 30-26!) at 145 and being 13-7 before moving back up to 155 😲 WOW going back up in weight saved his career

“I didn’t think that that performance was that impressive,” Covington said on the latest episode of BJPENN.com Radio, breaking down Poirier’s win over Hooker. “Let’s be honest. It took you 25 minutes to beat a Hooker? Usually Hookers are in and out within a couple of minutes. The fact that that Hooker lasted that long is a feat in itself. But if Hooker would’ve kept kicking it the second round, Dustin wouldn’t have been standing. The fight would have been over it. It wasn’t really an impressive fight. Hooker’s a former featherweight. He got finished by Edson Barbosa in a minute or two. He’s not really that good of a fighter. I thought he got beat. I thought Dustin got beat. It was a very close fight, but I thought he got beat.”

“Dustin Soyier, he interests me, just because all the **** he talks,” Covington said. “I don’t like it when people go to the media and they say things. When I’ve said everything to you and the media, I’ve meant it, and I’ve backed it up. I say I want to fight someone, I go out there and fight him. Dustin’s out there, saying, ‘It’s on sight next time I see you, Colby.’ If it’s on sight, let’s go do it in front of the world. Let’s go get paid and do it in front of the world. But he knows better than that. He’s just going to stay scared and keep running from me just like his good friend Jorge ‘Street Judas’ Masvidal.

“I would love that grudge match with Dustin,” Covington continued. “He’s one of the main reasons that the relationship with American Top Team went south, because he was always complaining Dan Lambert every day [saying] ‘Colby’s saying mean things to me, Dan. You need to set some laws down and let him know that he can’t speak to me like that.’ I’m sick of his crying and little attitude and that little bull**** comment of ‘it’s on sight.’ Man, it’s on sight. Let’s do this man. Let’s make it on sight then.”

the card already has 2 title fights and the fight can probably be pushed back 2/3 weeks

i really dont think the ufc is going to give in to him on this one

Dana and the ownership aint desperate anymore for particular fighters to fight. So long as they put on a card it seems like everyone's happy from The UFC to Disney

Back
Top Bottom