The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I dig this fight

280 just keeps getting better! This should be a #1 contender fight if they are indeed doing Carla/Zhang for the next title fight at SW. With this booking I wonder how long Rose sits out and who she gets next.

I sort of wanted Marina to fight Rose but I think this sort of make sense cause if Zhang get the belt (assuming she wins), we don't have to potentially see a Zhang vs Rose 3 anytime soon. Zhang vs Marina would be a great fight too.

Rodriguez deserves the title shot already but this fight will just add to her resume. That fight deserves main card attention on a regular ppv so it’s crazy to see it just as a prelim fight on that stacked card.

Paddy is very self aware

“Have you seen some of the names on that list?” he said. “Some of the names on that list are scary.” (h/t MMAFighting)

Paddy Pimblett continued, “I don’t care [who’s next.] The UFC lightweight division is the best division in the whole UFC by far. It’s the deepest division. All the way down to rank 50 in lightweight is very good, so I don’t mind taking my time climbing up the rankings, I’m not in no rush. I’m going to take my time and earn a lot of money as I do take my time.”

Just looked at his resume, he’s fought in all the big promotions and has a decent record. Never been finished

Trains at Kings

But he’s unranked lol, bellator gonna bellator

Back
Top Bottom