The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Considering how terrible Hooker looked in his last fight, he needs to take more time off. Dude legit looked like he was fighting in slow motion

Random but I was watching an interview with faber and he mentioned song yadong is 24

He has 26 pro fights, wtf

Looking at his resume, he started his pro career at 16 years old. Mind blown

I’ve always wondered how this works in nyc. These guys losing a lot when they go there?

Dana might be paying these guys extra when they go to msg? Idk

Paddy def vigilant

The Liverpool lad, 27, is squashing rumors that he will be fighting at Madison Square Garden in November of this year, while interviewed on ‘The Pat McAfee Show’ he commented (h/t Sportskeeda):

“Come on, lad. That’s the taxman just taking all me dough. That’s what’s happening, lad. The taxman’s not getting my money in New York.”

Random but I was watching an interview with faber and he mentioned song yadong is 24

He has 26 pro fights, wtf

Looking at his resume, he started his pro career at 16 years old. Mind blown
Oddly also he has a wife and son at a young age too.

I am partial to Chinese fighters and I hope Song goes a long way but boy do I hate Team Alpha Male.

“Colby Covington is dealing with some serious injuries from being brutally attacked on the street by Jorge Masvidal,” Cormier said. “Colby Covington needs to stay away from the public eye and do exactly what he’s doing and while making money? Hats off to Colby Covington.

“To be attacked in that way, viciously, it would be hard to come back and do other things. Colby Covington is doing what he needs to do, relaxing, playing some cards, and making money. So, it’s a good thing.”

CAN hooker is so bitter lol or at the very least, ignorant

On Islam: “When you take care of yourself you can move pretty quickly. All these opportunities come up, and I would jump on all these opportunities. But then you see the guys ahead of you playing the game very smart and getting further. And it’s not like they’re any more skillful or better or levels ahead of you, but they’re just playing the game a lot smarter. When you’ve got a guy fighting for a title and he’s coming off the back of two good stylistic match-ups on short notice, that’s wild… So it’s just funny when you step back and observe that and think well, maybe I have all the skills and I just need to play the game like everyone else is playing it.”

On Islam: “When you take care of yourself you can move pretty quickly. All these opportunities come up, and I would jump on all these opportunities. But then you see the guys ahead of you playing the game very smart and getting further. And it’s not like they’re any more skillful or better or levels ahead of you, but they’re just playing the game a lot smarter. When you’ve got a guy fighting for a title and he’s coming off the back of two good stylistic match-ups on short notice, that’s wild… So it’s just funny when you step back and observe that and think well, maybe I have all the skills and I just need to play the game like everyone else is playing it.”
Hooker is very delusional. Not sure what he expects after losing 4 out of his last 5. On paper Islam doesn't have big name wins against the likes of Dustin, Justin, Chandler, Dariush, etc. but those guys, except the ladder, have already fought for the title. Plus it's not Islam's fault guys had to drop out of his scheduled fights.

Is he forgetting Islam smoked him in like two minutes

How is Sam Alvey still in the UFC?!?! Guy has lost 7 of his last 8 fights with the other being a draw. Never got close to sniffing contention either. Smiley a company man willing to fight cheap or he's buds with Dana and the brass??

Pettis losing back to back bouts against Stevie Ray in the PFL, probably should just ride off into the sunset.

Broke both his hands that's gotta be horrible.

Pettis losing back to back bouts against Stevie Ray in the PFL, probably should just ride off into the sunset.

Broke both his hands that's gotta be horrible.
I listened to his PFL sponsored interview on Ariel the other day. He’s been in the game a long time. Has businesses. Probably time to pull a Faber. Just focus on the other stuff. Let his lil bro carry the Pettis flag.

Back
Top Bottom