The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

re watched his fight against glover....

he was really impressive, did VERY well at keeping Glover at distance and picking his shots...

If he fights like that against alex, he's got a good shot.

He's VERY SMART in there, very alert.
Only thing I’m concerned about is his Achilles

I believe it’ll be less than a year from injury when they fight

Excited to see Blanchfield fight this weekend. She should have already fought for the belt at this point.
Thank God the Brady/Luque fight fell through. This fight deserves to be 5 rounds. Manon is tough, but I’m hoping we see Erin level up again. If she works her, she'll be running the division for a loooong time.

Speaking of Edson

Dope fight. Good to see Lerone get a ranked fight. Man's talented as hell, but has the same bad luck as Arnold Allen. Hopefully he can stay healthy and make a run.

Thank God the Brady/Luque fight fell through. This fight deserves to be 5 rounds. Manon is tough, but I’m hoping we see Erin level up again. If she works her, she'll be running the division for a loooong time.

Dope fight. Good to see Lerone get a ranked fight. Man's talented as hell, but has the same bad luck as Arnold Allen. Hopefully he can stay healthy and make a run.

Blanchfield biggest threat in my opinion is whenever Tatiana decides to go up

Blanchfield biggest threat in my opinion is whenever Tatiana decides to go up
I agree but her age, injuries, and activity make it seem less and less likely unfortunately. Really hope she can just stay healthy. Don't know what her timetable is but hopefully they rebook Lemos by summer and she fights for the title before the year ends.

Dope for the UK. Guessing that Belal finally gets his shot so Leon can get the hometown dub.

Hopefully we get Chimaev headlining that Saudi card.

That video Vince posted is wild. You’re going to Brazil and give them a mid card without most of the major Brazilian stars.

They fumbled that Saudi card. It was supposed to be during Riyad (sp) season. That card better have Islam/Porier, Khamzat and Mokaev.

I doubt Islam fights on Saudi if it's a fight night in July. Hes usually an automatic headliner for Abu Dhabi in October. There's 2 ppvs in June so hopefully he fights on 1 of them.

For those who listen/watch MK it's returning next Monday, 4/1 on Draft Kings/Meadowlark. Same place that hosts Le Batard and All the Smoke among others. Look forward to its return and hopefully it's not that different from when they were with Showtime.

Was hoping they'd make the move to Meadowlark. Showtime/CBS was pretty much dead in the combat sports business. At least they'll have all the resources now for non zoom content.

Back
Top Bottom