The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Conor had the Aldo KO in December of 2015. Then double match w Nate. Beat up Eddie and then loss to Khabib. 5 matches in 3.5 years and 3-2 in those. You can add in the Mayweather loss if you want. But just talking mma.

Trying to create some leverage it would appear. The fights he keeps calling arnt materializing. His demands must be wild boy.

Dana has navigated the UFC thru this period of relative starlessness and sees hey man things are alot easier when I'm not letting this clown drag me around by my balls

Like mayweather, the money and fame is too much for him to turn down. Fughting will give him a rush and quick payday. Dana will bend the knee when these fights start drawing less

get this pencil pushin, pimple poppin, used to bag 7's at the club, married with kids, ol' I only pipe dimes clown the **** up outta here dawg
giphy.gif

my brother if you like Caitlyn i meant no offense, I'm sure you're hitting it out the park with studs and other boy bodied chicks, enjoy pleighboi

Not like him to go out just like that so not buying it. It would probably with a big shebang with an entire circus around the announcement.

Last edited:
All I can say is, here in Oklahoma I had to go to 3 different liquor stores to find Proper 12 Whiskey and when I found it I bought the last two bottles they had. I'd say the Whiskey is selling quite well. Too bad it's as smooth as a rusty razor blade.

All I can say is, here in Oklahoma I had to go to 3 different liquor stores to find Proper 12 Whiskey and when I found it I bought the last two bottles they had. I'd say the Whiskey is selling quite well. Too bad it's as smooth as a rusty razor blade.

Damn.

As someone who drinks quite a bit of scotch/whiskey, I assumed that **** would be trash.

But as with most people with multiple streams of revenue, they tend to circle out from a focus point.

It’s why Jay Z still puts out albums. It’s his focus point.

Not sure Conor’s liquor will be selling in a year/2 if he’s not fighting. And maybe he’s OK with that and really wants to lay on a beach.

Doubt it though.

I’m a big scotch/ whiskey man as well and have yet to see it here in DC or know anyone that has tried it lol.

Exactly, one reason Ciroc does so well is you have dudes screaming CIROC in the middle of hit songs.

Well, that says their ACV sucks so definitely distribution issues lol.

He was too specific on where he would retire, my guess is, he'll switch to boxing because he can make more money there and get an actual share of the PPV buy rates.

Or WWE. :lol:

I've never really been compelled to buy celebrity endorsed alcohol.

I once bought a bottle of ciroc for a friend, that's about it.

Y'all be sipping that D'usse, Ace of spades, Virginia black. French vanilla?

Back
Top Bottom