The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Calf kicks suck but it’s protect yourself at all times…the fighters that can pull that off will win more.

Random Rampage hate lmao

The dude was like 40 when he stopped fighting, more than likely he was going to be out of shape. The fact that he took those last fights in the first place suggests he may have needed the money. Even if he didn't so what, he deserves to get cashed out

It's more sad than anything if he was hurting for cash, **** legacy, these pioneers set the path for today's fighters. Nobody knows how much Rampage was making during his prime but I'm sure it wasn't enough. Talking down on him doesn't seem like the move to make

I remember watching an interview a while ago rampage did with Ariel where he said the most he was paid in pride was 100k cash

0583a451c6b0e59f1892e2d38bca5685.gif

this **** trash

I wouldn't say trash. For a guy with only 7 pro mma fights ring time is valuable especially when you are in control throughout.

I wanted to see the main event and Angela
Hill fight but looks like her fight got postponed. What an odd card today.

Aside from the Munhoz/Rivera fight the card was a snoozer, all UD wins.

Ankalaev looks like a legit contender, man's looked huge compared to Krylov and was able to push him off when he'd shoot.

Ronnie looked nice too. Man's was rag dolling his opponent with ease. Hope they build him the right way and don't rush him. Think he said he only started training for a few years now. Looks like a good prospect.

While the fight itself was boring as hell, Gane really impressed. Really surprised with his fight IQ for only doing this 3 years and having now 8 pro fights. Bigi boy ain't have anything for that man.

Expecting at least 3 or 4 fights to fall through by Saturday. Card should've been on Fight Island. At least by now there wouldn't be any last minute scraps for it. Just hoping that man Yan and his whole team are in a bubble down there in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom