The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Yah Gsp seemed to really want that Conor fight

It's perfect for Conor and the UFC it'll be a catch weight and not a title fight

Rather see Conor fight someone that there's some talk and and forth

Last edited:
usada busted jessica penne with something called a biological passport test. Indicates the changes doping has done to your body instead of the actual substance.

Last edited:
Ran into Nick Diaz in Vegas outside of XS. About 10 feet away and no one between us. I give him the nod and say what up and he says what's up man and goes to dap me. I just keep walking by and say just listened to you on Ariel! He just shakes his head as I look back.

Lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Bruh, it was his brother on Ariel....

Sucks that Cejudo got injured, I was looking forward to seeing if Pettis was a legit contender or not.

Last edited:
Ran into Nick Diaz in Vegas outside of XS. About 10 feet away and no one between us. I give him the nod and say what up and he says what's up man and goes to dap me. I just keep walking by and say just listened to you on Ariel! He just shakes his head as I look back.

Lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nick's a funny dude.

I was @ MGM one time and dude walked up to me asking if I had weed on me, :lol:

Or maybe that's why Maia hasn't been guaranteed a title shot with a win :nerd:

Hmmmm GSP getting a big fight against someone. Unless it's for Conor it will be for a title.

If Bisbing win and that's a big if, he will go back to that. If not he more than likely would have to choose between Yoel or Woodley.

Still say the Conor fight is bigger than the others obviously if the boxing falls through

Frankie look like Yair's little brother :lol:

Jorge not playin'.

Ridiculous that the face offs were the only camera time they got.

Last edited:
Glad they didn't let GSP have his way and wait for the msg card in November. I wonder if Bisping/Romero will be officially announced tomorrow. Also looks like DC/Jones is official for 214.

Would be a solid scrap

Early weigh ins tomorrow. Let's see what kind of **** hits the fan 
laugh.gif
 Ariel's commentary for the live weigh ins are always classic

Back
Top Bottom