The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

It's up to the fans really, he could ko his next 10 opponents and maybe the fans would be more hype to see that little guy fight.

Anybody in here happen to have a presale password for UFC 214? Fightclub sale starts today can't find a password at all.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 damn 

I don't know who he is but that tweet is funny.

Max posted a nice thing on IG today.

I do. TJ couldn't fight for the belt so let him fight for yours type talk.

But who is tj that Dana is caping for so hard? Hes not a big name or draw. Dana don't owe tj nothing, don't get why he'd put on for tj like that. Not like he's adding commas to Dana's bank

Henry Cejudo vs. Wilson Reis at UFC 216

So the division lives on?! Lol.
This is an interesting match though, I'd like to see Wilson take it.

This whole thing with Dana and DJ is just flat out strange. DJ doesn't seem like one to lie and we've all seen how much Dana likes to talk so I tend to side with MM. Hope this gets resolved soon and they give DJ the big payday he deserves to fight TJ cause we all know Borg has no chance.

No reason to discredit Tim just cuz he's a "tuf winner" he is super legit

And I don't buy that "do this for tj" statement coming outta Dana's mouth... He's not conor or rousey, why would dana cape for him
Wasn't discrediting Tim.. just don't think winning a tournament justifies a title shot, especially when the majority of those fighters weren't in the UFC.

Wasn't discrediting Tim.. just don't think winning a tournament justifies a title shot, especially when the majority of those fighters weren't in the UFC.

Dj basically ran thru the whole division, with ease. The tuf idea was actually clever and one of the few tuf seasons that was watchable

Looks like Conor made $34 million in 2016. 24th highest paid athlete in sports

$27 mill from fight purses and $7 mill from endorsements

Same article said he made $18 mill in 2015

Sheesh

Those are top knotch fighters, some of them could beat most of the fw fighters not named DJ or benavidez

Its a dumb way to look at things, just cuz they're not in the ufc means they're not worthy? Guess all them strike force fighters weren't worthy until they got to the ufc (DC, rockhold, Ronda) or wec (Pettis, DJ, cowboy) and can go on n non

Get that money b

They don't tink like he tinks.

He visualized it and made it a reality. He didn't have a pot to piss in. From Welfare to the West Coast!

And it's clear the UFC is a ish show and doesn't care for the welfare/interests of their fighters.

DJ needs to maintain his position.

Last edited:
Would be happy if more jump ship to bellator. The sport was great when there were 2 big organizations and both had top fighters.

This weekends main event is so tough. I think that Mark Hunt is a far superior fighter technically. But Lewis is tough as nails. And hunt is getting up there in age.

If hunt can land some kicks to the body early, I think he gets it done.

I think Brunson wins easy. Picking Dan hooker but Ross Pearson is tough as nails.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom