The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

no schaub fedor is washed
laugh.gif
He says same of the most outlandish things sometimes and yet I find myself listening to his podcasts on a regular basis

i doubt chael even worked out or did a real training camp for this
just entering and cashing in his checks

Man I hate bellators presentation. Seems too much like the WWE. Give me a UFC walkout any day of the week.

This does nothing for me. Doesn't seem like a "big fight" for their biggest card ever.

Last edited:
i hope silva can put paws on him and knock him stiff... chael always folds before he can even get hit good
laugh.gif

wanderlei still has no tdd after damn near 20 years jesus christ

Last edited:
chael tryna make it look like he's really active by switching from full to side mount... cmon man
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Chael calling out a dude who just got KOd cold,

Bellator needs to start headlining their homegrown talent over these old washed up dudes

Went to the event last night, and it was just an insane card from top to bottom. Highlights for me were James Gallagher beating Machida with ease, Pico's debut loss (the arena was in complete shock when he loss bc everyone hyped him up to be the next big thing. But he's only 20 and needs to fight someone who's record wasn't 8-2, with his last fight being a title fight at RFA), Heather Hardy (potential star in women's MMA at bellator. She just needs to work on her ground game), Chandler's ankle dangling off and still being able to score a knock down, Fedor and Mittroine double knock down, and the bad guy Chael P. with the win and heel promo :lol: .. overall a bizarre but fun night of fights

Last edited:
Chael calling out a dude who just got KOd cold,

Bellator needs to start headlining their homegrown talent over these old washed up dudes

They never learn. They'll forever stay the minor leagues.

nah, you draw with the big names and hopefully, the young guys shine on the undercard. unfortunately, Pico laid an egg :lol:
they should've had michael page on that card, dude is always exciting :pimp:

Last edited:
Weird card man.

You could tell they threw a lot of money at it but it just seemed... weird.

From the moment i saw Goldie at the start of the spike broadcast looking like he just got done freebasing, to the end where Chael ran his yap...

**** was weird :lol:

Saw the fight highlights from my dude Chandler's fight. Looked like he sprained his ankle a bunch of times. Was painful to watch.

Back
Top Bottom