The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

The back half of BJ's career is a travesty.

I remember when most thought he was unbeatable @ 155 and then Frankie came along and stole his soul.

Crazy, man.

Bad stoppage but irrelevant, he was 2.3 seconds from taking a nap, Lee is better

Cruz in commentary said that we saw someone come out of a choke locked in just as tight earlier. I was at the gym so didn’t see tho.

Point is, you’re writing off something that isn’t for you or Yamasaki to write off, which is a L on the man’s record. There was clearly no tap and he was obviously still awake.

I remember when most thought he was unbeatable @ 155 and then Frankie came along and stole his soul.

Crazy, man.
16-12 now
sick.gif
yikes

Def a cpl illegal bows too haha i firgir about that, Chiesa was kinda protesting as it happened but bottom line Lee is better than him at all facets

Can't believe he choose to call out khabib though, maybe he's hoping for a pull out and getting fast tracked to a title shot

it was locked in completely, there was no way Chiesa was getting out of that. Yamasaki should've still let it go on for a couple more seconds so there wouldn't be controversy.

doubt he could've fight it off for another 30s
yamasaki should've just let him go to sleep

more concerened about the strikes to the back of the head

in the end, early stoppage might as done some good and saved chiesa from a beating

Last edited:
Kevin Lee and Tony were jawing on the post fight show.

Florian said it "looks like" Tony and Khabib is going to happen next so the Khabib fight won't happen for Lee.

Which would leave Barboza.

Def a cpl illegal bows too haha i firgir about that, Chiesa was kinda protesting as it happened but bottom line Lee is better than him at all facets

Can't believe he choose to call out khabib though, maybe he's hoping for a pull out and getting fast tracked to a title shot

He been calling out khabib for a while though. I see what he's saying as far as khabib fighting every once and while but lee needs more fights imo

Fighters go to sleep all the time. It's actually not dangerous if you let go once their out. It's dangerous when you hold it on for an extended period of time. Shoot, I went to sleep on Friday and finished the last 3 minutes of my roll when I woke up.

Crazy, man.

He was never the same after the fitch fight imo. He looked good against Hughes and the first 2 rds of fitch then the beating fitch put on him which was a 10-8 broke him...Diaz,rory,Edgar etc since then just beat him down

Yup. Looked like 12-6 elbows too to me

That's what I yelled, definition of 12-6 and lee grabbed the cage a bunch of times...dunno if Yamasaki was half asleep in there

Back
Top Bottom