The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

no1 is ever going to be interested in a 125 lbs fighter. TJ is probably the most skilled and most exciting fighter in the sport and nobody cares.

jus scrap it

TJ vs Dom was a fight night card :lol: two of the best to ever do it.... cable

Henry is a wild boy :rofl:

tenor.gif

LOL at Henry with the snake, really hoping he's able to beat TJ.

Watched the hype show "UFC Destined" they did for Sat's fight. TJ is so cringe in interviews and saying how he's gonna put Cejudo out of a job smh. I'm not a big Henry fan but something about TJ rubs me the wrong way.

jus realized cejudo got a melonnnnn on him. son was supposed to be 6'3

man i pray he doesnt dry hump TJ to death. sux rooting for the least likely outcome but man would i live to see TJ sleeping. greattt fighter. hugeee tool

Yea Cejudo only has one TKO victory in the UFC and it was against Wilson Reis whose pretty much a gatekeeper. So if TJ wins he's really gonna call himself champ champ with his 2nd belt being in a division he could care less about?!?! Just can't respect that.

Cowboy wants that send off money fight

“We’re working for it, for sure,” Cerrone said ahead of his fight with Hernandez (via MMAjunkie). “Hopefully the next fight. Conor’s his own beast. He gets to dictate the spot what he wants, so it’s whether me and the UFC agree, it’s all kind of on him. He did a good job of cementing himself, so it’s all on him.”

Well if there was any time to bet on Cejudo it’d be now.

A weight drained TJ vs. Cejudo coming off a huge win over DJ. And dude looks big for the weight class, clearly he’s putting in time with the strength coach.

From a pure skill perspective I’d expect TJ to beat him up, but that weight cut might change things.

Also Cejudo is still young in the sport and seems to be improving each fight. He might shock everyone

henry cejudo is a certified cornball.

dood gonna loose a decision based off the strength of that gold blazer alone

Back
Top Bottom